The Blender Collab: Week 20 Themed Gallery ("Rock 'n' Roll")

Couldn’t it be done every two weeks ?? So I could be able to participate and work on other projects anyway …
Or maybe a “ten days challege”…

1 Like

Poll closed, the winner is Marty McFly :smiley:

Congratulations @Blest, now it’s your turn to setup the next thread with a theme of your choosing!

Thanks to everybody that participated, either submitting a picture or just voting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There’s an ongoing discussion about the challenge’s duration, my opinion is that this challenge should stay weekly and with just a general theme and no specific requirements, and that we could start another series of monthly or biweekly challenges with a different theme and with some kind of restriction on the finished product

2 Likes

Hurrah! So it’s my turn to name the new theme. Well, last weeks we danced and sang, the next one will be calming. Because I want to see what is vital for the “Perfect Garden” . The deadline is May 29, 2020 . I don’t know how to write it right with different timing for everybody. And how to start it. Help!

3 Likes

Congrats!

You can use the “Insert Date/Time” to do that.

2020-05-22 22_05_07-The Blender Collab_ Week 20 Themed Gallery (Rock 'n' Roll) Last day to vote -

Just choose the time you want in the time zone you want, and the system will adjust it accordingly.

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Congrats @Blest and the other participants :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, I really liked your scene @Blest. It was really great! And good job everyone !

4 Likes

Congratulations Blest!

3 Likes

Congratulation Blest, good work!

1 Like
2 Likes

If the deadline was two weeks, this would have been the result then :smiley: :

(Concept art created by Nguyễn Khoa)

13 Likes

Looks good! Great job!

1 Like

Perfect! You did a fantastic job of recreating Freddie. :clap:

2 Likes

@Miss_B, @Ethan_Martinez

Thanks a lot guys :grin::+1:t2:

Ah nice! How did you do the… I don’t know what to call it… cloud? I’d guess volumetrics. Whole thing looks really good.

2 Likes

@Tyger2

No, even though I am not particularly good in photoshop, I still managed to do it there as post fx :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Fantastic :smiley:

1 Like

@Marcello
Thanks mate :grin:

Privacy & Terms