T-Cell - Project Boost

Hi! This is the first prototype of T-Cell :dna:

You can play it here:

https://play.unity.com/mg/other/t-cell-v01

:warning: Do not forget to enable the volume as it is mute by default on the Unity Play website :unamused:

Since the last topic on luminous cell nuclei, I added more sound effects to create an organic atmosphere, used the Animation panel to make the cell nuclei flash and started to create visual feedback of disease healing :petri_dish:
But, for now, as I’m limited by lack of knowledge about public variables and so on, I’m done :white_check_mark:

So, let’s dive into the next course. I will post a new version here when I figure out how to improve the prototype :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Reminds me of the movie Inner Space. Cool idea, I liked how the later levels have the mid-objective you have to do before landing.

1 Like

Nice idea about changing the concept to not just be about rockets and space.

1 Like

It is very cool concept, to turn Rocket based game in the course to something like this :slight_smile:
It remindes me of old animated series about how the body functions I think it was called something like: Unce upon a time Life

1 Like

Hi! Thanks :pray:t5: And congrats on finding the reference, I’m glad to know that it works :blush:
As I explained here, “Il était une fois… la vie” is actually my main inspiration :medal_sports:

Privacy & Terms