So, what's your Triple X story?

My story: You’re on an island, looking for food and water to survive. You recognize that they’re hubs that may be full of food, however they’re two double sized metal doors. You open one of them easily and notice that there is another one with a combination of 3 digits, a puzzle is given in the form of a math problem. If you solve it correctly, you enter; otherwise, the door behind you gets locked and the floor will turn into quicksand!

It’s almost a normal day for Drew Johnson, the last Staff Accountant employed by Peter’s Pencils, a local pencil company in Fargo, North Dakota. He woke up at 7:00, had Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast at 7:30, got on highway 137 South at 8:30, and arrived on time for work at 9:00, just like every other morning. The only difference today is that he is missing his Staff Expenses notebook, the notebook where he tracks all staff purchases using company money, which he left at the house of his recently divorced wife. This mistake is exacerbated by the quarterly report due date when Drew’s full account book is supposed to be finalized which happens to be today. Fortunately, the company has an online database that keeps track of company card usage. Unfortunately, this database is outdated and needlessly complicated, forcing Drew to solve mathematical puzzles in order to figure out all staff expenses of the last month. Will Drew be able to successfully re-log all the expenses while dealing with the pain of his divorce, or will he let the separation distract him enough to render him unable to solve the puzzles and possibly be fired for his incompetence?

My story will be about a man who is trying to figure out what happened to his family

“You are a common thief in the Kingdom of Wabadoo and you are running out of money. Suddenly, you eavesdrop a conversation between two military officers, saying that the King’s Grand Vault will be left unguarded for several minutes, due to a silly reason, because the game developer could not think of anything better! Anyway, listen to this! You MUST break into this vault! But tread carefully, one mistake and your head is gone…”

Hope you all like it!

You are a death row prisoner working with the government for freedom and your goal is to crack into the computer of the world’s most wanted criminal computer, which is critical for locating the criminal, by using numbers. They had left you hints that will help you on your task.

srand is a random sequence generator taking its value from the time of the day (24 hours a day range or ms I don’t know the format) null is an empty more like a place holder
int setting an integer value of LevelDifficulty to 1
int const setting an integer value MaxDifficulty and constraint it to 5
while this “(LevelDifficulty <= MaxDifficulty)” statement is true loop until the logic breaks
bool assigning two statement to the function bLevelComplete and if if (bLevelComplete) is true “++LevelDifficulty” add increase the level difficulty
this is my guessing
I feel stupid right now I think that all the above is wrong
what I didn’t make sense of is
std::cin.clear(); // Clears any errors
std::cin.ignore(); // Discards the buffer

this based on the previous failed attempts to learn C#
don’t judge :triumph:

My story is that you been locked in a dungeon with a sleeping beast, you need to unlock the doors by reading the hints on the wall on each room. If you fail a magical spell will wake the beast which will eat you.

Hackers trying to hack into the fortnite plane to crash it even before anyone makes it out alive. Hehehehehehehe

My triple X story is, it’s post-apocalypse world and everyone is scavenging for supplies. You are on a scavenger hunt when you see a house which is in good condition and seems to be unlooted. You open the gate and peek through a window to see if anybody is there, everything in the house is in good condition. You walk up to the door and see a lock asking for three-digit code. Every room is secured with the same lock. As you traverse house, you feel it in your gut something is not right. You have to figure out the lock combinations and move out before night falls .

Your an computer agent raised in a huge facility with AI as a hacker, you have a friend which is a girl, The two of you decide to escape, so you kept the computer on and your waiting for a message on a low level console program so no one can track you, Suddenly a message pops up and say: I just reached the first room but the AI says enter a 3 code password that multiply to 18 and adds up to 8, there is a timer, Hurry up!

Scenario

You hurry up, and move into the data center room. Your heart is racing, and the adrenaline is racing through your veins. Some of the machines in front you have USB socks. Taking out your dev machine from your backpack, it takes you a couple of tries to plug it in; your hand is trembling from the stress. Finally, with your trusty Arch Linux OS, you’re ready.

You start your hacking script ./hack.sh, and get into the zone:

• There are three numbers in the code
  • The codes multiply to give 18
  • The codes add up to 8

Enter the three code numbers followed by x

3 3 2 x

Success

You’re in! You hear someone opening up the data center room door. Need to hurry up before they found you.

Failure

Your failed attempt caused the data center to alert the DevOps. They’re getting closer to find you.

I think I’ll go for a maths educational rave.

You’re a hacker, and you’ve already used social engineering to get one of the employees at Bayland Widgets to leave you alone in the server room, but only for a few minutes. If he comes back and sees you hacking the server, you could be imprisoned and spend the rest of your life paying for the crime, but if you succeed, every file in their databases will be encrypted, and there is nothing that they won’t do to get their data back.

My Story:
You are one of the most dangerous criminals, but you are currently in custody on the lower floor of the prison. To get out of the deepest prison, you will have to find a three-digit code scattered on each floor in order to rise higher to freedom.
Upd: If you fail, the police will start to worry and send reinforcements to you, so please hurry up this is your last chance! Upd2: Oops a little bit i hurried and not all prescribed :))))

1 Like

Alright, first of all, hello everyone, hope everybody’s having fun learning game dev!
Here’s my Triple-X story:
You’ve summoned a level_n spirit using Ouija board.
If you solve the code, you’ll have a chance to communicate with a dead relative. If not, each next leveled spirit will make you die a more horrible death!

Hello Everyone. So, my story: you are a wizard, trying to come up with a new spell using the universal language of math.

You’re a wizard that is trying to reach his ultimate form. You pull out an eight ball and begin to mumble satanic verses from the depths of hell trying to tap into its energy. It responds in whispers “Let’s see if you really are worth enough…” >insert instructions.

In order to reach the next power level, and so forth, the wizard needs to decipher the triple x codes.

Hello everyone, my history is, i’ve a padlock that open the door, and back on the door have somethings mysterious! I don’t know programming, nothing. but i’ll create my games for all world!

Your previous landlord, who refused to install a lock on your bathroom door, has passed away due to old age. His eldest son is now your new landlord. You wake up and walk over to your bathroom to find this note on the door:

" As requested I have installed a lock on your bathroom door… You will be requested to enter a three digit code as follows… insert troublesome math "

To your additional surprise, the lock is installed on the wrong end of the door which makes it so that you have to enter the code from outside to go inside…

And you were at an all you can eat buffet last night…

Will you be able to figure out the code before all hell ‘drops’ loose?

My story will be like this: the whole world is falling down and the last chance to escape from this fate is to find the code that the Creator of humankind has left for us. This is the very last chance for us.

Privacy & Terms