So, what's your Triple X story?

My story is pretty simple.
The player is a whistle-blower that is trying to hack into their CEO’s vault, which has multiple levels of security to get through in order to find the evidence that will bring them down. :slight_smile:

My story is that you and your partner get attacked by Orcs and they take your partner to their cave while leaving you behind. You aren’t strong enough to fight them, so you sneak in instead. You over hear where your partner is from the guards, but you must get past gated hallways to get to where your partner is. The only way to unlock them is to put in 3 numbers that multiply into the top number.

My story is more … the start of a story…

“You are walking down the street and encounter a hip slug with a backwards baseball cap.”

And then somehow I’ll work in the gameplay with that as the ‘entry point’. Slug will probably ask you about numbers, or ask you to repair his time machine or something.

First thing that came to mind was…

You ridiculed a math wiz back in grade school for being a nerd.
Fast forward 30 years, you find yourself at the core of Matryoshka type safes.
Math wiz will have his revenge… or will he?

The world is on the brink of apocalypse. You must stop it. The only way you can is by hacking into the Nexus of Self-Righteous Behavior’s core and reversing the flow, imploding the system. You will need to bypass the many walls of security blocking you. Take your time. Be patient. Think clear. If you fail, the Nexus will explode it’s radiation out into our doomed human minds. Only you can save us.

I’m not exactly a good writer hahaha. But my concept would be similar to games like Hellblade/Celeste. In this case, the main character is suffering a terrible depression because of past traumas, and he/she has also memories repressed because of that.

So, each level would represent overcoming the 5 stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance), because you face a new memory from the past and come to terms with it.

That sounds kind of depressing, but I’d like a happy ending :-).

1 Like

You’re a prisoner in an alien ship, where you’re constantly being tortured, but there’s an specific guard which is quite fond of you and humanity in general. He’s got a plan for you to escape and warn humanity about the upcoming invasion, but he’s not quite sure that you’re smart enough to control one of the alien escape capsules. Thus, he’ll ask you to solve 10 math riddles, which you must be able to solve in order to control one of the capsules; if you do complete them succesfully, he’ll let you free to save the world. But if you don’t answer them correctly, he’ll just leave you in in your cell and wait for another- a more capable one- human being to save humanity.

You’re a bank robber and threaten to shoot everyone in the room if the teller doesn’t tell you where the safe is. She points in the general direction of the safe. As you ask what the code is, she presses a button and the lights go off. A red glow fills the room and steel doors begin to slam down barring your path to the safe and the exit. You ask her how to reverse it but she tells you that it’s a time based lock down. You proceed to knock her out and get on her terminal. You find a backdoor in the system that enables the keypads on the doors next to the steel doors. The programmer you created the security system had an obsession with puzzles. You now have to have to solve a puzzle to get passed each door and the more you stray from the main room, the harder the puzzles will get. Godspeed.

You’re on the LAPD bomb squad, defusing a bomb, LUCKILY the bomb maker was forgetful so he left himself hints in case he needed to defuse the bomb himself. solve his clues and save the innocents!

1 Like

My Triple X story will be about a person who wants to get access to the time machine to turn back some time, but first, he needs to hack all required security levels. If the person fails, one ends up to timeless space.

After reading all your stor

You are an administrative worker of Kakas Corp, the empire that took over the whole galaxy.
Like in any other day at work, you have to login into the system so you can start working, but before you can enter your user ID and password you will have to solve the routine mathematical riddles to confirm you are a normal member of society. If you fail to answer correctly you will be executed by KKS Plumber Rodríguez.

So my story of Triple X will be:

• You are locked in the basement and you need to run away from an anonymous kidnapper

• Only way out is through doors that are locked with a strange lock that has space for 3 digits. On each door, there are written puzzle with instructions.

• Next door after another has a more difficult puzzle on it.

My story for Triple X will be…

Two years from now, it is predicted that a world war is about to break as tensions between nations rise and countries are fortifying their military bases. Your mission, assigned by your country’s government, is to steal a formula holding valuable information about an enemy’s deadliest possible weapon they could have. To do this, you must breach their hidden laboratory and solve all the codes without getting caught by security.

I suppose my story idea for this Triple X project would be:
You are working as a intelligence spy/mercenary and are well-known for your ability to hack into all sorts of locks and codes to solve all sorts of international puzzles wherever you go.
You have earned a vacation and are planning to go overseas, however a long-time rival of yours has decided to play a prank - he’s locked away all of your personal belongings in a complex looking safe and plans to steal your travel budget should you fail to solve his newest puzzles.
Since your rival has a bit of respect for you, he’s decided to give you a fair chance of solving this new dilemma and left you the hints and rules required for breaking this puzzle.
It’s not an exactly high-stakes story, but I figured it’d be decent enough for the sake of this project.

1 Like

So I’m going to keep this simple, but my story would be that a group of kids who are on a school visit to some museum found a door open to what looks like a treasure chest that is being kept for renovation and it looks like it might hold some pretty cool stuff. Being the naughty kids that they are they decide to break in and try to open this mysterious treasure chest which will prove challenging enough, will they be able to open it before their curfew is over or the teachers/museum staff catches them?

As soon as I saw the challenge, I realized it matched a segment in a novel I’m writing, so I’m gonna use that plotline.
You are a secret undercover operative that works for the government, and you are hacking into top security databases and military bases and stuff to try and find a key for the code you have sitting in front of you. Spoiler Alert: No key exists… ;D

I’m not the type of person too good with the on-the-spot creativity stuff, so the I was thinking of presenting in the form of a game show because I swear this is a section on “University Challenge”.

You are an apprentice pilot for a intergalactic starship fleet, it is your job to complete the maths behind plotting your course. You start off with simple voyages and move on in complexity until you complete your navigation certificate.

You wake up , you are locked in a room. you have no memory of how you get here. you look around , there is lock with 3 number combination. if you enter wrong number alarm will goes off and they will catch you.there is a small note on floor , it’s a puzzle to the key combination. solve every puzzle and unlock every doors to get out.

1 Like

My story is inspired by doraemon.
Nobita needs to save shizuka but he is a not so intelligent guy so the user needs to help nobita save shizuka by solving the puzzles.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms