So, what's your Triple X story?

You are a young man trying to find the code to get into the system of a secret organization hired by the government that will take control of the world with a supernatural beings on their side and try to communicate with them.

You are Quark from star trek deep space nine and you must smuggle an artifact out of the station but the only problem is, that Odo has placed forefields around the station. So you, Quark must figure out the right code for all the forefields to deliver your artifact without being caught.

Hello everyone. Here is my story. The violence is a bit tedious.

Oi, mate! If you don’t open this door, there will be hell to pay with the boss! So get it open quick!

You wipe the sweat from your palms. If your hands don’t shake too much, you’ll get the code in properly. Now, what was it that old Emis had said about numbers?

My story would start off with the main character who is an inmate. The inmate is locked in a cell and there’s a combination lock at the cell knob. The inmate has a small letter that reads a riddle and the character has to guess the 3 digit numbers with an ‘x’ to get his cell open. The story progress further after the inmate is free from his/her cell by freeing two of his/her allies. Here is my story:

"You are an inmate locked inside a cell. You see a combination lock at the cell knob. Guess the 3 digit numbers correctly and your cell will open. You search through your cell and find a ticket. The ticket that reads the following riddle: "

My story is going to be escape room themed. you are trapped in a room with a number of dials and screens. The only way to get out is to answer all the questions with the dial in order to get out or you will get flattened by the escape room walls :).

The text slowly scrawls across the screen in a light green text on a black background: “Welcome Employee #53784. Please enter your password: _____” You enter your password and while the machine is initializing your workstation, you longingly gaze out the barred window of your space station prison cell in Quadrant 42H. The sliver of sun in the upper left corner shines garishly into the room, but what you can see of the stars and the nearby gas cloud bring you a small sense of peace, and renew your hope of eventual freedom. The corporation requires all prisoners to complete work or risk ‘express completion of their sentence’. You have been assigned to decrypting military communications and relaying them to the proper long-distance locations. A space fighter skirmish broke out between local law forces and the regional rebels early this morning, and in your brief survey of the morning’s work, communications are proving to be of increasing importance and increasing encryption. You shake out your nerves, and lean over the archaic Earth-style keyboard. Time to get to it.

My story:
You are currently aboard the spaceship Archangel who has been attacked by an unknown enemy. Everyone on the ship seems to be dead except you, somehow you survived the attack. You, engineer Roge “Silver” Turner, have just been awakened by an alarm, self-destruction has been activated. You must work your way through locked doors to reach the bridge and interrupt the self-destruction sequence.

1 Like

So my story goes like this: There are 2 friends you and your best friend. Some Kingpin kidnapped you both in some secret location and you and your friend kept in 2 different lock-up. Kingpin said to you that you both are free to go if you answer all 10 questions correctly. There will be no wrong answers, if you gave any wrong answer your friend will be disintegrated as that special prison have high voltage electricity and Kingpin will press the button if you gave any wrong answer. But the fun part is that after 10 question asked Kingpin cheated and gave them final question which will be time limited. He will give you 1 minute to answer. If you give the correct answer then Kingpin will be electrocuted by his chair and if you fail then you both will die.

I am a soilder and I have to take a girl crossing all machine enemy. And we try to stay in the forest.To fight back the enemy. If all the enemy are die. We win

My Triple X story goes like this your phone has been stolen someone has left a note on your desk saying that to get your phone you gotta go to 3 places in the 3rd you will find your phone by opening a 3 code combination lock to get to the 3rd place you gotta go to the second place which tells you the location 3rd place on a file in a pc but it is also locked to unlock it you have to enter a 3 digit pin code to get to the second place you have to open a box which is locked with a 3 code combination to open the box the thief has left a math question which you gotta solve in order to crack the code the questions are not only in the 1st but in all of them if you fail one then you will never get your phone back

My Triple X story is about an ex economic hit man hired by the democratic party to hack his way into the 2020 election to meddle with the votes. Each successful combination triggers a cascading event though the secured network causing delays and vote swings. Wrong combination will alert the FBI there is a scandal. Winning will cover your tracks and once again put the blame on Russia.

1 Like

You are a teacher.
Each student has an ID.
You must find as a teacher the students that are bad. :smiley:

In revisiting this course, I might quote my original storyline that I shared a long time ago.

You want to defuse the atomic bomb which has protection. To get over this protection you should put on a special electronic helmet which makes you see the virtual dream. In this dream you walk through a forest road and meet an Orc character who asks you the question of Level 1. If you give him the correct answer then the Orc bows to you and says words of farewell. (Else the Orc slashes you apart and you will become a part of soup for the Orc’s family. Your mind gets insane in reality and half a world ruined in explosion).
Then you meet a Dwarf as a character with Level 2 question. Having answered correctly you get his axe as a present and can move on to the end of the forest (Else the Dwarf smashes your head with a hammer and collect your teeth to his pocket. Your mind gets insane in reality and half a world ruined in explosion).
Finally you meet an Elf to answer his question of Level 3. If the answer is correct then you are given a potion of instant health from him and can go to the end of forest’s path to touch the teleport stone which gets you back to your mind and defuses the bomb in reality. (Else the Elf strikes your heart with an arrow. Your mind gets insane in reality and half a world ruined in explosion).

you wake up to find out that you are become a cyborg. Soon after, you find out that every function of your body is inhibited and protected with a password. You have to break trough them to regain control over every limb of your body. If you fail, you lose the limb you were trying to retake control on

2 Likes

My story is a treasure map, with many obstacles and clues to get the right path. If goes on wrong path, die, if not, carry on, also the clues can be with little games to solve.

Regards,
Ana Reis

i don’t know what the main () function is at all seems very weird to me!!??

You were playing catch in the woods when you fumbled the ball and it fell in a pot hole. You bend down to pick it up and a hairy hand emerges from the hole. It pulls you into the hole and you get sucked into a cramped cold and damp room. There is rotting wood for walls and roots hanging out from the dirt ceiling. On one of the walls there is 3 square holes that fit the metal dice at your feet (D20s). Inscripted on the wall is a riddle to find the right numbers for the dice.

1 Like

A thief trying to get the most amazing diamond. So to get it without being busted the thief must break through a series of vaults to get the diamond and escape.

2 Likes

So my story is about:
“One days, a lot of ship come from the sky and if we can not fight them by math they will destroy our earth. So, let start the game !!!”

Privacy & Terms