Show us your moment sketch!

Just a Rough one

This is great. Thank you for sharing it!

1 Like

The main choice will be to dodge the patrol or not. And if you wanna engage the outpost for loot. You can also choose to explore the area and maybe find the treasure. Just need to clarify that it could be the cave that helps you dodge the patrol.

A talk with the NPC you run into before you come over the hill. Will give you some pointers that you might can use for that.

Thats the rough thoughts atm.

1 Like

This was mine. I thought it would be interesting to try to sneak past different patrols, and then have to fight a sort of boss past the river ford/bridge area

1 Like

I tried to find sketch pad but found an online sketcher instead. I am hoping to make my own sketch prefabs for making levels

2 Likes

My moment sketch:

2 Likes

Pretty ugly work (and handwriting too, writing with a mouse is hard). Makes sense though. Took a lot of thought into having choices, so a lot of the situations have different outcomes e.g. sneaking through bushes to avoid camping guards instead of taking them head-on.

2 Likes

Lol did this on notebook paper, and tried to remove the lines using basic markups, and WOO what a mess XD I swear, this makes sense…
(If anyone has any good methods/tools that can be used to make these sketches, please let me know)

2 Likes

Sketching in WB is hard!
But anyway tried to make something fairly simple and included the guards patrol paths in light blue.
SH stands for the safehouse the player must reach.

I just went and built my moment, (i previously bought the synty knights pack so had more to work with.)

made it to follow this course as my real project is separate and uses the Synty Polygon Apocalypse pack

2 Likes

hI, its mine - you are hostage. You have to escape from burned village full of enemy soldiers (and dead bodies) to warn your friends. You have also a dilema - run fast, or take with you some other people (you know where might be your wife, mistress and cat) - every other person reduce your speed to exit (the forest).

My moment sketch:

following the overall layout of the drawing, I’m arranging the buildings and will be placing the enemies accordingly. The idea is to reward exploration before entering the village at the “main gate”. There is an easier option to the north.

1 Like

Next time I’ll do this with pencil and paper, damn it’s hard to sketch on my laptop. :wink:

2 Likes

Had a prison escape idea.

So many awesome level design sketches! Well done all.

My first momnet sketch:

1 Like

1 Like

Privacy & Terms