Section 2 lecture 25, Challenge Plane

Great challenge!
Managed to use a few of the skills from the lecture like extrude, while learning some totally new things along the way.

4 Likes

Wow, amazing model. Thanks for the tips!

Your toy plane is super cute!

I’ve made a few planes!
This challenge:

This one:

Dogfighter: F4U Corsair by cribmonsterkc on Sketchfab

And this one:

My attempt, the Nighthawk!:

I have to confess, that I used mirror modifier to help me, otherwise I would had lost my sanity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Loved this challenge! Here is my attempt:

I was trying to replicate this Lego plane:

4 Likes

Nice. What theme is yours also by the way. I really like how cool that wireframe looks !

So I looked at all the google results for plane models and figured why not start at the beginning. So I’ve tried to replicate the Wright Flyer 1903. I can’t imagine how much time I spent on it! Haha. It’s not great but I’m quite satisfied with what I have achieved so far. It’s a mix of various references:

My reference images were these:

Wright%20Flyer%20(1903)%20%5BLIMITED%20to%20500px%5D

6 Likes

2 Likes

Everyone’s got such good planes! Here’s mine.

Plane_Profile

7 Likes

Kept it super simple. Toy Sea Plane:

tried making Zero fighter

2 Likes

My quaint little toy plane

Airplane challenge. Model is wooden toy.

Eventually I will be able to add materials and textures.

2 Likes

Built slightly more than a half of a Macross Valkyrie. Figured I’d wait until I learnt how to do mirroring cause I do not want to make that wing again. :laughing:

1 Like

i’m not sure he can fly.

1 Like

The future is here :joy::joy:

2 Likes

52%20PM
we-started-by-making-wooden-toys-for-our-own-children-1400-x-785

Did a toy plane but lost a bit of steam by the end could have done a nicer job on the propeller :grimacing:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hi hi,
Here my challenge of the blockplane 2.27. Yep first time forgetting to save in time and lost my last version/update so I am going to keep it today with this version.

5 Likes

Privacy & Terms