Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

I made a basic rocket on a launchpad.

I have tried to learn Blender for years but just couldn’t ever get far enough into it for it to hold my interest. This course quickly sparked my interest and it should be quite easy for me to keep going on in this course. Thank you Ben and Michael for putting together this course! I can’t wait to learn more!

4 Likes

Here is my first go at it! Played around with flipping shapes, changing how many sides are on the cone etc. I didn’t realize that colliding or combining basic shapes like this help to create much more advanced objects.

2 Likes

Wow! It’s amazing what everybody did with these simple shapes!
Here’s my contribution:

Well, I’ll put more effort in the next challenges! :smiley:

5 Likes

Here’s my go at it!

As you can probably tell, it’s the Hindenburg. I would appreciate any feedback!

3 Likes

Here’s my “first” scene in Blender. Played with a blender a bit for a 3d game engine course but I didn’t get far with Blender itself. :slight_smile: it’s a toy robot on a table with blocks and a lamp.

7 Likes

I made a minimal Japanese torii gate. Can’t wait to get on to the next section.

6 Likes

My end of section challenge. I made a simple castle wall.

2 Likes

Oh jes … finally done with this challenge. Wish i had choose a simpler model but at the end im kind of proud for the result.

11 Likes

Wow guys you are good!! Here is my humble castle, some walls are underground and some are above the ground but I guess it will be better sometimes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi guys! Here is my first image. This is a magic telescope. :wink:

7 Likes

OK, I went for it, not expecting or planning anything and this was the result…

2 Likes

Hi guys, my time is really limited so this is what i colud do in a few minutes. I hope you like it. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hello,

This is my attempt of challenge 1 of section 1. It is a Grec or Roman Temple for Suzanne, the Blender God :grin:

Joke apart, I really enjoyed doing it and use a few things we have not seen in the course, but I am curious so I search for a few things… I look foward to the rest of the course. Thank you to the teacher…

14 Likes

It’s supposed to be Roomie the Lion.

5 Likes

I quickly put together what was lying on my table at the time. A rubik’s cube, my phone and a ballpoint pen.

Some great post on here.

5 Likes

Decided to build a simple castle, I think it’s a good start for a complete beginner.

2 Likes

Hi,

This is my attempt to just make a basic four walled shape.

1 Like

Made a little dude for this challenge.

1 Like

here’s mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went fairly basic and build a block castle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms