Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Somewhere there should be an align tool. something to rotate precisely. It will get better when I find that

2 Likes

Quick robot for the Challenge

2 Likes

I quickly looked on google on how to add a material! I love 3D art and animation and want to hone my skill so I can hopefully get a job somewhere in the game industry! Please help me get better and wish me the best of luck!

11 Likes

Done really quickly, almost feel bad for my little pig hanging here with all the nice stuff everybody else as made. But hey it’s my first 3D evermade.

10 Likes

It’s much simpler than most of the creations here but it was fun to put together.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I thought I’s spend some time in it getting used to the controls and moving and resizing and such… this was the outcome.

This is a LOT of fun, and seeing everyones submissions to this is just incredible

9 Likes

Here is my first creation of a model of a microphone. I only used the cube, cylinder and a cone to make up the model.

If you guys think I was doing wrong when designing a microphone, then I can do all of this again, but this time I will be using the sphere instead of the cone.

2 Likes

Here’s another one, this time I modeled a simple table.

1 Like

Just a weird chair for now xD

2 Likes

A space ship. I look forward to learn how to place things in more precise ways. Like the nozzles, if there were five for example, how would I space them evenly in a circle?

2 Likes

Hello All! This is my take on a castle, I suppose, I was going for more of a palace but I think I might come back to this after I gain some more skills. I am thinking this might have some good elements that I might use for our chess set we will be making. By the way, everyone is so creative! I am very impressed!

6 Likes

Well it is a tower… :smiley:

1 Like

There’s info on these things later in the program but an easy one for rotation is typing in the degree once you click to start rotating

Not terribly creative… but Cycles materials look cool :smile:

7 Likes

Perhaps Monsieur or Madame would care for some refreshment? (smirks) Coming from Maya, this was WORLDS different. :smile_cat:

…Jenn

5 Likes

Thanks man! :slight_smile:

Seeing some of the submissions here kinda makes me feel ashamed that I didn’t do more. Don’t get me wrong, this is not supposed to be a competition or something. It’s all about fun right? But is this really the best I could come up with or did I just scramble something together to get it over with?
You gotta really work to get better, right?
Anyway, thanks for the motivation guys!
It,s on! :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s my end of section challenge. :smiley: I had WAY too much fun creating this.

Thank you Michael and Ben for putting together this great course. I have struggled with Blender for a number of years, and this course is helping immensely already.

Garry

15 Likes

Nicely done! :smiley:

Privacy & Terms