Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Hello,
With just adding scaling and rotating i quickly created my screenname

4 Likes

I think i went abit over board (plus a monkey)

3 Likes

Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Starting to get creative.

5 Likes

There are some great works here. I’d just put up a simple sand castle.

Just a bit of fun. Looking forward to making some more complex stuff.

3 Likes

hears my litle workspace…

2 Likes

1 Like

This is my Section 1 Lesson 11 screen capture. Working with the primitives took me back to a childhood memory of my grandmother’s pig enclosure. I had great fun creating this memory from cubes, cones and cylinders.

20 Likes

Should be something like a catapult :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Here is my creation of this section. It is an impression of the Darthvader mask.

4 Likes

I’m a bit literal and did just the cube, cylinder and cone atop each other. I always try and do the challenges to learn a bit more and sharing it was included in the challenge, so here we are! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is my creation- some mystical building with 4 increasing cylinders or towers, walls, and a pyramid hourglass thingie. First thing made with blender, pretty simple, but I’m proud of it. Once I learn more I think I’d go back and try to make this cooler and more apparently mystical :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Wow it is so inspiring to see what you lot get up to with just basics! Just wait until you get released on non-primatives!

Well here’s what I came up with, can’t do much though.

9 Likes

Should be something like a catapult :slight_smile:
https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/db2322/optimized/2X/5/5384e8c752390f836fc54f1aa82be896470a91e4_1_690x378.png

Cool! Man. Loved it Deme.

6 Likes

this kinda reminds me of exhaust pipes on top of buildings, they usually have a top like that cone to keep rain from going down them

2 Likes

I went pretty simple

2 Likes

My first attempt, some gyroscope-like thing!

7 Likes

Poor ice-cream cone :C

Holy smokes, that is absolutely awesome.

Privacy & Terms