Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Here Is my rough work.

3 Likes

Bender? Noo, just a mere coincidence…

That feeling when you lose the .blend file but saved one pic of it.

19 Likes

OMG! I have always wanted to model a Bender! Lol.

1 Like

LOL @JTank, this one I’ve done some time ago but unfortunately I probably won’t find the .blend file anymore. It’s kinda weirdo-blender but I’ll manage to redo him after learn Cycles render from S05.

1 Like

here is my take on a little satellite station

7 Likes

Wow, some really creative models. It is a lot of fun and inspiring to see them all. Here is mine. A simple wishing well.

10 Likes

Hi, all. I just thought I’d make a plane. Didn’t want to make it in too much detail, so I just went with the least trouble. I still think it’s quite impressive for an hour of work or so.

8 Likes

Very impressed with a everyone. Here is my simple camera.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hello,

Below is my attempt at the challenge. I got carried away inserting the different meshes and playing with them. Not quite sure what I created but it was a fun process.

8 Likes

I’ve made a castle :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Such awesome work here, well done guys and gals! :slight_smile:

I am inspired by seeing what everyone came up with. Really impressive to see.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Just made myself a little castle :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can’t wait until we cover grouping elements the major challenge was keeping track of everything…

Did find a couple of uself shortcuts while I was randomly left clicking to select and stabbing at the keyboard;

Z while hovering over a view swiches to Wireframe which made some of the align-by-eye easier to do

When rotating Ctrl (on Windows) consrains the rotation to 5 degree implements.

Anyway this will probably be the last time I restrict myself to only using primitives in a model.

20 Likes

My Castle-y, Court yardy thing-a-ma-bob :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Wow! Is certainly some great models here! I think you will enjoy the rest of the course. Keep up the good work!

This was heaps of fun! So good to scroll through and see so much creativity from just a few primitives!
Loving the course Udemy, you get a lot of the little things right. Can’t wait to see what’s next!

6 Likes

Did a very simple take on this one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms