Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Oh deer! I forgot to include a cone.

7 Likes

Nice ice! :wink:

Nonsense! Your model is just as creative as everyone else’s. I mean, it didn’t even occur to me to make a lamp. Or a camera, for that matter.

Did mine super quick, because I can’t wait to get to some more juicy material! Anyway, I did what Michael asked (but added a sphere to make a jack in the box)

Super simple, but meh.

2 Likes

OK. I made a simple gate. The training is great until now. I have touched Blender before, but with the explanations in the video it was so easy and fast to do. Of course I was still struggling using my left and right buttons and a lot more. I have made it in 10 minutes. With my first experiments before the training it cost me more than an hour to get less.

3 Likes

Here is me first attempted at anything like this and I am kind of happy with it.

2 Likes

This is what I came up with. I discovered that if you press Shift+ Z, it does a quick render, which is cool. Also, I use two monitors, so put them to work

17 Likes

12 Likes

Pretty creative there. Good use of those shapes!

Awesome job! Did you use a bunch of cubes to make the trigger guard? Clever!

Awesome work, everyone!

Thank you! Yes, the scene (gun + bullets) uses 60 cones, 47 cubes and 18 cylinders

Great effect, it just shows how much you can make from just simple shapes. I like the colours too!

A totally non-infringing spaceship of indeterminate designation :wink:

27 Likes

That’s a fancy pizza cutter you got there. :wink:

3 Likes

Learning to share in the Discussions, but here is my simple take on it. I really love the creativity that the others are putting into this. Can’t wait to see and create more. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! You should upload it onto Sketchfab or Blendswap as a “Low Poly Gun”. Super impressed!

Here is my temple of doughnut.

7 Likes

YAAAAASSSS! That is awesome, great work!

1 Like

My…thing

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms