Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

My castle :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my box of crayons)

2 Likes

Finally my village.

2 Likes

Here is my basic outdoor heater, i have been using blender for a while but threw this together in 2 minutes just to cover the challenge.

I made a base of a castle; eager to use it in later challenges! :wink:
screen

3 Likes

This is way harder than it seems. Hard to fine tune where you want things. 6 little whiskers drove me nuts lol

3 Likes

Monkey Volcano

2 Likes

My first time every successfully manipulating objects in Blender! I Ran into some slight problems. My rotate manipulator wouldn’t work and I had to go into User Preferences under System and change the Selection option to OpenGL Occlusion Queries, with the OpenGL Depth Picking option checked. Also I’m not using a Number pad so the full stop(period) key doesn’t work for recentering the view. Luckily the Home (F8) key seems to do the same thing.

Here are some objects I placed to make a basic cabin in woods view.

So far I’m getting the hang of it. I’m loving the customization., but I’m forcing myself to learn the default hotkeys to follow along.

3 Likes

Here

Here is my basic tree-ish thing

Hey everyone.
I only just started using Blender and this challenge was a lot of fun. I feel like I definetly got carried with it and spent about 1 1/2 hours on it. I also somehow seem to have activated the animate feature and I don’t know how to turn it off hahaha.

This is my mockup of a Star Wars Star Destroyer.

Let me know what you think!

3 Likes

Well, I started off simple and then went a tad abstract. Apparently using over 4000 objects…

4 Likes

Here is my catapult

3 Likes

The dog is adorable! And you made that only after the first section, honestly really impressive.

Wow. Looks really cool!

1 Like

To make something like that in only an hour and a half, after only the first section of the course, is pretty amazing. I love it. You should definitely keep working on it as you progress through the course, would love to see it textured!

For some reason when I saw this, as I was scrolling through, I thought it was some kind of torture device :sweat_smile: Looks really good though :sparkling_heart:

basicobjecttransformation

1 Like

Privacy & Terms