Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Here 's my submission! It’s fitting for the weather outside :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow this is a new posting thingy. Okay here is what I did for this section. Enjoy! I really love the instructor’s instructions. Very nice and easy to understand. Although using terms like Full Stop as an American kind of took me off guard. But I understood the reference.

blenderTutorialSection1Lecture11

I see so many creative things it feels a little silly to post my screen shot. My goal was to keep it simple and try doing it with my Wacom tablet instead of using a mouse.

1 Like

I made a simple nightstand, with a lamp on it.
This was really fun! Took me a while to get used to the transform and view controls.

3 Likes

It’s so awesome to see what people have come up with. I was wondering if I went too far but apparently not. So I’m glad I can experiment. This is my small olden f1 racing car prototype. Hahahahaha! It’s a rocket car! I had so much fun using Shift + S to ge the centre of certain things. I was finding it super difficult to place things before this tutorial. Now, I know the value of the 3D Cursor!

2 Likes

And I also made this. I always thought I couldn’t model to save my life. But now I have hope. So glad I signed up for this course.

4 Likes

All hail Suzanne, the wise knowing Blender monkey!
Awesome to see the models of things people have created!

3 Likes

monkey%20castle

4 Likes

Haha. That’s like the “Hulk” version of Suzanne! It’s a good short movie idea for the Blender community. When Suzanne goes mutant!

1 Like

Below is my attempt at making a basic pencil and a piece of paper. I came to the realization that the paper itself should have been a cube so you could see some depth to it in Front Ortho view, but hey I wanted a Plane piece of paper…

3 Likes

A acient stone with four oddly shaped guards.

1 Like

OK. Hier is my 1st model in this course. Litle bit about architecture…

2 Likes

Don’t know where i was going with this but i am sure it has come out like some sort of nuclear reactor.

Im still way to new to this to be too creative, so I just added the basics.

Hey guys,

This is my challenge, made some kind of satellite, and a chess piece (kind of)

Hi there !

This is my little man :

I was so proud of it and then I read all the post in this section and I cried :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice models all of you.

Gonna take a while before I’ll come up with what you did but I am motivated !

3 Likes

Mine was just a simple illuminati sign

1 Like

i try to make this look like a castle

2 Likes

coulsnt think of anything else

2 Likes

decided to give it another go

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms