Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

I never know how powerful blender is until now. I really want to dig in into this course for more :smiley:

Made a quick castle for the challenge, mostly threw it together cause why not.

In stark contrast, this is a human medieval city that I made while me and a friend were
working on making a Fantasy MMO like game. Took quite a bit of time making it, this was before I learned about duplicating stuff in Blender, ended up with lots of copies of materials that i didn’t want.

7 Likes

not much a i know… im gonna say it is a minimalist factory lol gonna have to up my game… you guys are all amazing!!

I’ve used Roblox Studio for quite a while, Blender feels very nice for a change though :wink:

Well my afterwork creepface, that is not a face. It’s awesome what some people do, after only those lessons. My practice is lifting his giant cube :smile:

Here is my first attempt in Blender

and yeah, keep up a good work everyone!

1 Like

Haha! Hey guys! Despite me having prior experience with Blender, knowing a few complex operations, I took this challenge as simply as possible and now I’m slightly red-faced as I see these super creative responses!

So here’s my extremely basic car… What I didn’t expect was the small joy welling up in my body as I took things waaaay back to the basics, away from tricky geometries… I’m quite pleased, actually!

Some neat ideas here! I tried to keep to the instructions (almost) and just about designed a tank, for use in the Unreal course?

So, actually very basic stuff without spending more than 3 minutes and only due to the fact that I am eager to move on with further lectures, and since I already did something before in blender i really wanted to get to next lesson asap…but I have to mention…seeing some of creations here I am embarrassed a bit :slight_smile:

And yet another end of section challenge post appears!

And uploads properly on only the third attempt! Huzzah!

3 Likes

My first building

2 Likes

My first attempt for 3D modeling. Awesome program and instructions so far!

so I got this far with the shapes, I feel like I could have done more, something I wanted to ask is how to snap the cursor to the edge, so when I would scale i scale from the face and not the center, or snap the face to an edge to lign them up. another question was how can i scale one side of the object and not the whole object. but maybe i’m getting ahead of myself.

A morning star of a fearless barbarian.

3 Likes

The extra things are some sand balls and a floaty :sweat_smile: This was fun!

1 Like

this is amazing! I want to try and do this!!!
:slight_smile:

A wannabe race car :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

really simple stuff compared to what others have done.

2 Likes

I made one of my dog into a robot-dog!!!
I enjoyed this part soooo much could not wait getting to it in my free time!!

4 Likes

It is good and it does not matter if it is simple or not, what matters is that you learnt things and most of all that you enjoyed yourself. I know I DID and A LOT!

Privacy & Terms