Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Thank-you!

Attempt at creating a motorcycle.

10 Likes

Began making a small outpost with a couple of spears and a shield.

4 Likes

Here is my take on it. I kept it simple, after looking at some of the others, maybe too simple…

3 Likes

Cool thanks for shairng here is mine

3 Likes

Hi folks … didn’t quite manage follow instructions but tried to make a necklace :blush:

4 Likes

Wow, there’s some pretty awesome stuff showing up in here…
Here’s my attempt at a camera. Still struggling to get my head around the right click / left click thing…

I did use a torus too… so not quite to brief…

8 Likes

Cool, I like your tower-heads. They’re inverted cone segments that touch actual cones, right?

How did you do its torso?

Wow, this is pretty good!

For this kind of non-organic objects, it’s way easier for me to just type the values for the position in the Properties panel (the one at the right, in 3D View window) and have the objects exactly where they need to be.

I also wasn’t expecting to see such creativity from other students. :smiley: I thought everybody would stick to simpler objects, but we have some awesome entries in here! I’ll try to step up my game for the next challenge.

Anyway, here’s my simple solution to the challenge:

4 Likes

Something basic to start with

4 Likes

“He was made of primitives,
but the children know…”

Obviously, this is my first model ever!
Cheers

4 Likes

I was going to make a sand box Castle, but ended up with a square bird cage.

5 Likes

Just a really simple spacey structure. Wanting to learn more to get carried away even more :slight_smile: Lots of ideas but still lots of restrictions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is great! Keep it up :clap:

Weeell, don’t mind the eye-hurting coloring at all :smile:
First picture - rendered - yep, I can see these glitchy spots :worried:
Second picture - texture view.
Aaaand, I am missing the clock’s numbers aswell.

5 Likes

I was deffinately thinking of a drink there :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

No wonder, it is friday :smiley:
A glass of whiskey/scotch in the evening while enjoying some good music is just as good as it gets.
Anyways - well done! Keep 'em coming :wink:

1 Like

PRACTICE 002 of “PRiMATiVE” shapes to make a sort of #Tree. Using #cylinders and #icoSpheres - :blush:

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms