Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Section 1 lesson 11 block modeling with primitives, modified using only scaling.

11 Likes

Hi,

Lot of good efforts from everyone!

Below is my own effort using a few primitives, including a handful of spheres.

3 Likes

Just finished section one and started making a clock. It will be a clock someday :smile:

I’ve decided to make a top :smiley: I always like restricting which access things move/scale/rotate on by using the quick keys. For example, when I want to scale along the Z access only, I push S, then Z, and can even specify how many units I want it to scale. This is extremely useful with rotation, as I can specify how many degrees to rotate something, and along which access.

3 Likes

Wow! You guys have done some pretty cool stuff. Here’s my attempt at a tower. I like the user ortho view.

3 Likes

Hi, Here is my first basic attempt. :slight_smile:

I used a lot the Rotate tool and selected similar objects and rotated for X, Y and Z.

3 Likes

Having a lot of fun with this course.

My first attempt at the challenge was pretty straight forward:

But then I saw all these amazing designs and decided to step it up a bit. I made a (very simple) Gamecube :smiley:

6 Likes

Made a verrrry low poly car, road, and stop sign. Ya’ll are really good though. :grinning:

3 Likes

Playing with shapes. Really enjoying the tutorials.

8 Likes

Now i can rule the world :V
add shading on “N” right menu and on the four 3D editor windows:

• Texture Solid
  • Matcap
  • Ambien Occlusion
9 Likes

My first attempt at anything creative, let alone anything with Blender :stuck_out_tongue:

I had quite a few issues trying to align things properly, but guessing (hoping) we’ll get to that.

3 Likes

I didn’t have any ideas so heres a basic idk what xD
A shrine I guess.
But hopefully my imagination improves as I learn more in this course, seeing others work kinda made me a bit jealous how much you can just create with basic shapes haha

1 Like

End of Section 1.11 challenge! I was going for a mini castle but it’s also a Pinocchio, oh well XD.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Here is my attempt. I guess I set mine up like a still life or something - didn’t go crazy on being creative with it, but I tried to get some interesting shapes. I like the monkey head, lol.

4 Likes

There’s so many cool works in here!
I’ve just finished mine. In the first window, I’ve pressed Shift+Z to make a quick render to see how it looked like with lights. :smiley:
I’m loving the course so far and I hope to learn more!

6 Likes

Wow, people have done amazing things here. Hopefully I’ll get to those levels of creativity one day.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, i like that Theme, Which one is it?

It’s “Science Lab”.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms