Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Here is my sad creation.

12 Likes

I did use duplicate, but I dont think I can use it on the whole tower?

Pretty sure there is an option for this, but Ill jsut wait for it to be taught :slight_smile:

you can do that by shift-selecting. hold down shift and select next object when all is selected go to the left of the screen find join and push that button then select it again and duplicate! I hope this is helpful!

here my lastest creations I doing for rfactor/Asseto corsa track modding.

4 Likes

Very much like mine! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I tried to do it simple, can’t wait to continue and start doing real stuffs !! This course is really great, i don’t regret !

3 Likes

I did so!

2 Likes

Moving up from Eovia Carrara, and here’s my first Blender model! Thanks Michael!

4 Likes

Here is mine, it’s just a simple assortment of birthday related objects.

4 Likes

Played around with positioning things to try and obscure the view through the camera. Still getting used to the positioning of things - especially as the “lamp” looking thing was pointed at an odd angle - getting things sized, rotated and positioned correctly was a but of a pain.

and from the other camera angle

2 Likes

Just done without any creativity…

2 Likes

Built myself a house!

2 Likes

My simple pavilion.

1 Like

Here is my playing around so far. Not sure what I am making yet but wanted to post before I played around to long and forgot. :smile:

1 Like

A cube, a cylinder and a cone… sounds like a recipe for a Rocket on a landing pad to me

3 Likes

Here is my simple design. I misunderstood and thought we were only suppose to use 1 of each (cube,cylinder and cone) :slight_smile: But I think i grab the Challenge.

1 Like

Hello everyone~. Here’s my challenge for lesson 11. Originally I was just going to make a pencil, but I was having fun and ended up adding a whole scene… :sweat_smile:

To be honest, I wasn’t even going to bother with this challenge. But I got really inspired after seeing everyone putting so much effort! This thread was fun to look through. Please keep it up.

7 Likes

All are doing great job. Here is mine.

3 Likes

Hi ^^ Here is mine for lesson 11.

6 Likes

felt embarrassed after seeing everyone’s awesome works but well, here we are:

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms