Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Yes this course is well constructed with the no-knowledge beginner in mind. I love it as well

This is my attempt at building an ancient-styled city door. To be honest I got a bit frustrated with the roof because I wanted the base to be rectangular, not squared, and couldn’t find a way. I left it that way because I figured it will be covered on next lessons. Really excited to finally be able to create something on Blender!

5 Likes

Nothing too exciting here. I have some 3D experience but none with blender. Here’s what I’ve done today.

3 Likes

I made this low poly raft at the end of section one on course. Used only the basic models as that was the challenge at the end of section one. I am probably going to update it after I have progressed on course first.

So that is what I did after section one…

Happy modelling co-students!
:smiley:

12 Likes

Very well done!
Extremely impressive!

Oh I love this!

Hi. After very long time I could return to this awesome cours finally. And this is my simple creation. I had this in my mind and I decided to make it real :smiley:. I am complete beginner and this is my first creation which I’ve ever made but I hope someone will enjoy my work. :slight_smile:

No, I didn’t watch entire lesson before I started to create this tower :smiley:.

6 Likes

Wow, just wow! This really appeals to me. Great job!

Okay. Did a few things, started to come up with an idea for a castle like structure. Did not want to spend much time on it because I am in such a hurry to progress through the lessons and I have way too many ideas in my head.

4 Likes

So, here is the screenshot. All of the projects that I have seen so far look great. Awesome job guys.

6 Likes

Nice work! There is a way to "S"cale along a particular coordinate “X, Y, Z”. Right click to select the object Press “S” and then the “X,Y,or Z” to select the plane you want to scale. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi, here’s my contribution.

3 Likes

Here’s my car

6 Likes

This thing I made for section 1.

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

My chelenge,

2 Likes

Hello! Im new here and this is my creation!! the course is so fun! :grin:

In my country paraguay we drink terere!

6 Likes

Wow, so blown away by everyone! I was so proud of my castle tower, then realized I would have to repeat everything for the other three towers… and gave up ;D

5 Likes

you can duplicate the tower and then move it. duplicate by shift D!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms