Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Hello everyone,

Well this is the result of my effort for lesson 11. I did get a little carried away with it, but I definitely had (too much) fun making this.

11 Likes

And here it is, after some time, I present to you my creation for accomplishment of the lesson 11 challenge: The satellite over the blue planet.

6 Likes

I really love all the creative things everybody makes!!

I made myself a monkey castle, but after seeing all these different objects I think I will be playing around a little bit more. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking everyone else’s efforts on the challenge makes me want to do more next time! I like how simple that was once I got the basic idea of the controls.

3 Likes

I could not resist to try a little bit more and made a ballpoint. :grinning:

7 Likes

Just a cone :wink:

5 Likes

Greetings, dear colleagues.

This is my humble contribution to lesson’s 11 challenge.

You did an amazing job making some quite complex figures!

8 Likes

I like your centrepiece. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s uhh fountain that have a cylinder and a cube thing… and a sphere.

6 Likes

NICE!! That cube in the middle :+1:

1 Like

Uhm…We’ll just call mine “abstract art” haha :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Check out this clock tower :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

That is awesome man :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just passing to share my End of Section Challenge. Very good advanced stuff in here. Congrats!

10 Likes

This is my try. I kept it simple since, quite frankly, this is my first try at Blender…, at least the first try where I am managing to understand what I am doing.
For the complete beginner I am extremely impressed and excited by the Udemy class and the clarity of the presentation.

I have the 3 required shapes and a couple of additional.
Afterall, you never know when your sphere is going to need a hemorrhoid ring, eh?

3 Likes

Yes I quite enjoy this tutorial as well :slight_smile:

Well… Here goes my first attempt :sweat_smile:

I guess it kind of looks like a person standing still?? But without arms… Maybe I should give them some arms… Anyhow, on a side note I’m really enjoying blender-- and this course breaks down the intimidating interface really well! I’m looking forwards to section 2 :blush:

3 Likes

Simple model, time to go to next lesson ;).

2 Likes

I just stacked them up:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms