Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

So much creativity in here!
I just did a really simple lighthouse. I have some ideas on what I want to improve on as I learn in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is what I made doing the challenge. About halfway through, my navigational controls ceased working, and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to get the ortho camera working. I spent about half an hour, before giving up, and just decided to post my screen shot

Edit: upon resetting the program, all the functions, including ortho, worked perfectly normal. If anybody knows what I might have pressed to mess things up, please let me know!

1 Like

My Castle/ Fort,

3 Likes

Castle being attacked by tanks. Let the destruction begin!

1 Like

Here is my Revolver.

6 Likes

I present a image of the results of 45 minutes of dragging things around and then 5 minutes remembering I was supposed to make something.

2 Likes

Hi!
Well I’ve posted into Lecture 11 before and only now I noticed that I might be posting in this topic after all.
Please excuse duble posting!

So my result is here:

And I also tried to get into rendering :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is my cool thing that I made. I had a lot of fun with it even though it’s abstract but I’m okay with that. I imagine the red parts floating around in orbit.

3 Likes

Hi @Shae_Rossi
Thank you for opening the Topic!
It makes all sense the way you did!

Here is my Section 1 lesson 11 challenge. I present the Blocky Bloke!

2 Likes

Hi, here is my Section 1 lesson 11 challenge. A nice little Christmas Tree.

3 Likes

Hello all! Here’s my effort! I like castles, but I like temples even more! I think I managed to cover all the various manipulations and transforms, and the RMB select is working it’s way into the muscle memory. I stumbled across the option to render in the viewport too so I had to have a fiddle with that!

16 Likes

Hi everybody,

This is my first challenge posted on here, I first wanted to go with something simple …
but I must say that I needed something a bit more once I saw what some of you guys/girls posted on here!

Thanks for the inspiration & competitiveness! (in the positive way!)

My creation can be seen as abstract … or as very basic space habitats surrounding and getting their energy from a weird space object.

I’ll have to learn to lower the polygons, as I’m already at 1.5 Gb (!!!) for this basic creation.

7 Likes

I did it…

2 Likes

Mty first blender challenge :). Very happy about this course, loving every moment. A simple house and a rocket.

4 Likes

Hello folks so the challenge told me to post here after the lesson.
So this is my first 3d creation.
So with no prior knowledge to this course.
I made one table and then duplicated it and made a classroom with some people in it and a kind of teacher.
Also thought that a floor and a few walls would improve it :slight_smile:

I have to admit that i never post in forums because of a bad experience in the past…
So well. Next lesson here i come!

8 Likes

My 3D view for lesson 1.11

1 Like

My Challenge…

1 Like

I made a train!

4 Likes

Hey, challenge accepted, but completed in a very weird way. :sweat_smile: I tried to make some kind of aircraft, but I have no idea where this went. :joy: Oh well, looking forward to learning more!

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms