Not blender

xxx

1 Like

When I first got married I use to work 6 days a week and then on my day off I would clean from top to bottom, while my fella put his feet up. But I got so fed up with his lack of help that I decided we would live at his level. This is his level, and it’s so bad that he does clean now, because I don’t bother anymore. All I do with my time is draw, lol xxx

1 Like

Lol, I get it, good job working 6 days a week tho, I’m already tired because of 5 days of school lol.

1 Like

keep your chin up, life gets better, xxx

1 Like

I know, and I have it pretty easy, I’m only in 9th grade and I get to play sports, in actually in school right now lol

1 Like

This is a drawing of, the wonderful actor, Keanu Reeves. I drew this when I was tripping, I just found it on the floor, mixed up with rubbish. I loaded onto to my Mac and I’ve digitally enhanced the original pic, what do you think? xxx

2 Likes

Amazing drawings as usual!

1 Like

Thanks, I need some support. I feel sad, because, I have to split my time, between 2 full-time jobs, one job in adult massage, and, a ,second, unpaid, digital art and tutorials - for 48 hours a week. I’m off xxx

1 Like

Sounds tough, but I wish you the best of luck going forward, hopefully you can pursue more art.

1 Like

I picked up a pencil, 8 years ago. Once I started to draw and study art, and, animation I was hooked, I’m super happy and lucky t

o find my life’s passion. Happy Friday dude! xx

2 Likes

Happy Friday, I’m really glad you managed to find your passion, for me I’m pretty passionate with gamedev and hockey :ice_hockey:. You’ve definitely learned a lot in 8 years as I can see with the drawings above.

1 Like

I want to make - my own video game. I’m building up assets, for 7 enviroments, plus a male and female avatars. I do share your passion for video game design. xxx :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s great, I can’t wait to see the great game you create!

1 Like

Well - watch this space - coming in a year or 3, lol xxx. What sort of things/projects are you working on? xxx

1 Like

I’m working on an rpg game in unity right now, I plan to do this on my own, while taking excerpts from gamedev tvs rpg course such as inventory, mostly a learning experience that involves me building a fun game!

1 Like

cool! I wish you the best of luck, this video game designing is hard but super fun to be learning all these interesting skills. I’m working on my female avata’s hands, it’s coming together slowly, lol xxx

1 Like

Yeah it is pretty hard, I’m doing one of the rpg series, and Ray casting kinda confuses me, especially when it’s put inside a loop or function, I wish you the best as well with all your artwork!

1 Like

morning,

just a gentle reminder that we are a PG-13 community and can have young students.

If i could please ask that we don’t let the slightly more mature or adult related content creep into conversations please.
As a general reminder we cannot monitor direct messages and so be mindful of what is sent and who the target audience is.

much appreciated,

DaZ

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m a kid myself, however looking back in this conversation, I do realize that this wouldn’t be Intended for kids such as myself. Maybe it’s best that the irrelevant stuff is removed, as this thread isn’t even about artwork at this point…

2 Likes

just working on a few different glasses, and a table

1 Like

Privacy & Terms