Still not blender, lol xxx!

jessbernstein

jessbernstein

1m

This is a drawing of, the wonderful actor, Keanu Reeves. I drew this when I was tripping, I just found it on the floor, mixed up with rubbish. I loaded onto to my Mac and I’ve digitally enhanced the original pic, what do you think? xxx

3 Likes

I did this digital painting, in photoshop, and for the record - just because I’m creating grate, Rave inspired, expressionist digital paintings - when I’m super high, lol xxx, there is not a filter that just does this, lol xxx.

2 Likes

Great artwork, I love all of the attention to details like on the hand that’s on the leg, or all the details in the face, or the scene as a whole that is filled with details, colors are also great, I’m loving how you’re blending some of the colors together in the scene, amazing job as usual!

2 Likes

Thanks for your positive feed back, and taking the time to notice, and look . I thought that you’re an artist too, I would love to see your artworks. xxx Happy Friday! xxx

1 Like

Well unfortunately I’m not very good on my artistic side, I’m more of a game dev, I have been working a little on my game using unity terrain tools which could be a form of art, but when it comes to drawing, I’m not the greatest :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I am improving my artworks, slowely. I’m in the opposite corner from you, I must take the class on Unreal engine

1 Like

I’ve heard that unreal engine is really good, and it’s a perfect place for your artwork because it seems unreal focuses more in artwork than unity does, nice drawing btw.

1 Like

I can’t wait to learn Unreal engine. It’s a lot to learn, but I want to give it a go, xxx

1 Like

It is a lot to learn, but if you just commit a a hour a day for a month, it really adds up and you’d be well on your way to creating something great!

1 Like

I work 40 -80 hours a week on my art projects. xxx

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s what you call commitment😯

1 Like

I put in the hours, but it takes me a long time to learn new stuff, I have the concentrational span of a small fish, lol xxx

1 Like

Lol, I also have a small concentration span, I’ll be trying to do homework or gamedev, and then I find myself watching YouTube, lol. It doesn’t take too long for me learn new stuff, but that’s prolly because I’m still young.

1 Like

It’s not because I’m older, it’s because I’m a complete moron. lol xxx

1 Like

Lol, moron or not, you still have a lot of skill, you saw how good you got at art after years, so the same thing can happen with game dev. :grin:

1 Like

That would be awesome! xxx

1 Like

Yeah it sure would be awesome!

1 Like

I must get back to work, it was lovely chatting, I hope we can do it again, loves xxx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hope so to😁

1 Like

I must say, I like the un-enhanced version better, it is more painting-like. While the enhanced version has a more modern look. I got the feeling mix of Van Gogh, Picasso, and also Andy Warhol. Great art study!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms