Making a character-Journey

Looking nice Em :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since it’s been a while and it’s october already, i have a new member of the 3D Em Family xD
Here’s Pumpkin Mouse, the cutest little mouse and he’s based on a little doodle i made that i didn’t think i’d turn into something 3D :slight_smile:
The Doodle:

The 3D version:

I quite love it, even though i refuse to color it, sometimes i model stuff and go like “yeah colors just ruins everything” haha

12 Likes

Amazing work as always Mihaela! Congrats

2 Likes

@Joao_Dalvi Thanks =D

1 Like

As Johnny says, brill as always. great to see your Original sketch too Em :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@OboShape thanks :slight_smile: i kinda miss a lot posting on here

1 Like

Awesome job with these. If you’d like your work on an upcoming GameDev.tv Blender mug (merchandise) then could you supply a version of the Blender guy against a 100% white (or transparent) background at a resolution of 1000x1000 pixels.

What do you think? Let @Lucy_Becker know if you’re interested, or just reply with the image.

1 Like

Thanks and just sent it to @Lucy_Becker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your characters have a very unique and interesting style. Weather intentionally or accidentally your work is not likely to be compared to any animation out there, and that’s a good thing. I hope I do as well when I start modelling.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: and I guess it’s probably 50% intentionally and 60% accidentally.
Good luck with modelling, it’s going to be quite an adventure but the thing you have to always keep in mind is that no matter the challenge you have to stick to it.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms