Making a character-Journey

Each eye and mouth shape are separate objects, right?

1 Like

Nicely done Em @Mihaela_Emilia been watching you progress with this for a few months now and each model is more impressive than the last.

Great work and thanks for showcasing the journey so far!

1 Like

@DrBane yeah i have separate objects for each :slight_smile:

@Marc_Carlyon thank you =D it means a lot. And with each i try my best to improve my models and experiment with the shapes

2 Likes

Nice one Em @Mihaela_Emilia, looking fantastic and spot on to the sketch you done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried a bit of a render. I present to all The Em Family <3

17 Likes

very pretty and creative :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice Em :slight_smile:

see the duck made an appearance too :wink:

2 Likes

Wow that is great Mihaela!! You made an entire clan of your characters… you can make your own little animated movie with them :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rszarka thank you :slight_smile: i do plan on making at least one animation, i just need to get better at rigging

It’s about that time i update the post again ^^

So first i made myself a little doggy

Also have some new characters to join the family.

Meet S.F, which is a scientist, a time traveler and a collector.

Because of his time travel he had to replace his legs with a mechanism he has made that now let’s him make his legs long if he wants

and his Little Companion:

I spent a day each to make them. S.F definitely took more hours than the little one.
Both together:

And today tried a bit of a different style kinda, not sure where i’m heading but it has an interesting look:

6 Likes

Tried a bit of a render. I present to all the Em Family

WOW Em, these are looking great. I can’t believe I’m just catching up on this thread.

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Miss_B thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another update :slight_smile:

Changed her mouth

Made a handsome fella :slight_smile: trying to experiment with making clothes and hairstyles

And both together ^^ They’re quite cute together:

5 Likes

Your self-portrait looks great! It reminds me of the art style of Kubo and the Two Strings.

Keep going! :smiley:

1 Like

@MASGaming Thanks :slight_smile: and i will make more, there’s something fascinating about making characters xD

1 Like

About that time for another update :slight_smile:
First here’s Tiff, worked on him for a bit with two long breaks in between. After i volunteered at a film fetival back in July i started wondering what if the festival was one of my 3D characters so i made it happen.

And the next 3D character is from today. I’ve been a looooooong break from Blender again and i really want to turn the situation around and i will. So here is Blender as a 3D character:

11 Likes

Updated the cartoon version of myself :slight_smile: Shortened the hair and also new clothes:

11 Likes

Nice work! You evolution is amazing!

2 Likes

@FLNithium Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms