Making a character-Journey

Lookin’ awesome Em! :smiley:

1 Like

@Mewse Thanks :slight_smile: can’t wait for your characters :wink:

I’m really really proud of this one, i never tried anything like it before. It’s always interesting when you can take a simple idea, in my case this week’s challenge on the forum, and just take it one step further :slight_smile: I hope you all enjoy it xD I had fun making it.
He’s a gracious and sensitive one that communicates with the other through his music, making them feel what he wants to say.

9 Likes

Had to re-pick the colors uploading it on here xD
https://skfb.ly/6oowu

7 Likes

I’m in love with your characters!!

Continue to work on them!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mavide thank you :slight_smile: and there will be more characters to come xD

2 Likes

Loving your style there @Mihaela_Emilia :slight_smile:
Looking well smart

1 Like

@Mihaela_Emilia I’d love to see a game with characters like this mermaid. No color, just low poly. They look a bit menacing, but also vulnerable.

Great job!

1 Like

Some of your characters remind me of my favorite shows and movies.

Coraline and Adventure time. :slight_smile: You are AWESOME!!!

Amazing Works! :o woaaaa!!

2 Likes

@MASGaming thanks :slight_smile: and who knows maybe i’ll make a game someday, it’s possible xD

@slurpiewoot2 thank you :slight_smile: i’m glad when my work can bring people memories back i guess, not sure what to call them. And Coraline is an awesome movie, i wish to make cool animations someday =D and well if anyone wants to see what else i make this is my page xD https://www.facebook.com/EmMi2D3D/

1 Like

I just realized i hadn’t posted this that i made a few months back. I wasn’t sure where i was going with it.

Even tried making it a bit more high poly but i still kinda like more the low-poly one.

Hopefully i’ll get soon back into making characters and that i’ll get to post them on here as i miss it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand i’m back at it xD. Been a looooooong and hard time to stay away from blender and today i’m finally adding a new member to my character family. I have yet to find a name for it and it still needs a few more tweaks but i’m proud of it.

This is how it progressed while i was making it.

9 Likes

nice one @Mihaela_Emilia, like an iPet, or CatsEye :slight_smile:

be interesting where you go from this concept :grin:

1 Like

Played a bit with the camera xD

7 Likes

Very unique, I like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last time i left it like this

Then when i played with the camera lenses as it shows in my previous post i played with the kitty too to make it more smooth looking

Today i made a few more tweaks again and i think kitty is done for now ^^

6 Likes

This is two days worth of work. It’s a cartoony version of myself cause why not =P
I tried again a different approach. I didn’t make holes for the eyes nor the mouth and instead i just made them starting from a single vert with the contur and then extruded the surface in order to have some depth to it. I just went full cartoony this time even with the expressions =D

Some renders from the first day

The sketch that i made weeks before i even thought to make it 3d

And renders from the second day so far

Thank you to everyone following my journey through the wonders of 3D :wink:

12 Likes

This look so great. Teach me! :blush:

2 Likes

@Kolupsy_Creative sure but i don’t know from where to start xD

Privacy & Terms