Let's play Clash Of Clans!

Don’t know about anyone else but I think we could do.with some tips… I personally have no idea what are good strategies for winning wars… but only managed 3 out of 6 stars for us this time… sorry… if anyone has any advice this could be a good place to start sharing :slight_smile:

No advice from me with my recent performance!

I might have trophies but I don’t know what I’m doing. lol.

1 Like

Some info here which could be useful… if I find some other bits and bobs I will update this post…

http://clashguide.com/clan_wars.htm - there are some interesting points, wish however it explained why, especially item 9.

Weekend war time

Are we all in or some out? I know you said before that we lost badly because the selection of clans was skewed by, well, my awesomeness :smiley: just kidding… but seriously, are we all in?

We’re 12 so top 10 are in, until we get to 15

Which day should we start Clan Wars, ie when does preparation start? Assume UK time…

• Friday 6pm
  • Saturday 10am

0 voters

Do we have any tactics for this war, ie who attacks who etc? I’ll donate dragons where possible

Looking at enemy players 1 and 2 I won’t be waiting my time attacking them… their defences look too strong… and there isn’t any disadvantage to them by me damaging them etc…

I plan to hit enemy 3 if possible assuming no one else has… but will check their war bases first when I can…

I will be attacking with 9 x lvl 3 PEKKA and 1x lvl 2 dragon, using lvl 7 Barbarian King… and 4 lvl5 rage potions /spells… couldn’t wait the three days to upgrade Barbarian King again!

When we start getting attacked I would urge everyone to start posting in game about needing reinforcements so we can all help each other out… I am assuming archers are useful as they’ll all appear out of the clan castle on your map I think… if there is anything better for defence then let me know. Have lvl 4 archers at the moment… balloons and dragons I guess could be useful for defence too but will fill the clan castle really fast…

1 Like

I thinking of number 7 with Giants and healers plus a dragon for support.

@sampattuzzi and I just discussing his strategy…

Sam’s planning to attack #10. Note their air defence is exposed so he’ll…

1. Probe the Clan Castle with a goblin
  2. Draw any troops to top-left builder’s hut and kill with ring of archers*
  3. Take rockets and both archer towers with giants
  4. Take Wizard towers with 3-4 balloons each (one out front to take damage)
  5. If all goes well the air is clear at this stage, just need to clean-up.

Sound like a plan?

*Note with dragon won’t fit in this level of castle.

So, at what time again guys!

Looking at the enemy team I think number five is the highest I can reasonably attack. How about you guys?

Let’s win another one.

I could probably hurt 3 or 4 downwards… don’t like the look of the walls on 1 and 2… I typically play with my PEKKA (ho ho), so they’d most likely get blown to pieces before achieving anything good…

Unless there’s anyone wanting number 3 I will try for him…

This is what I can build, place your orders now and I’ll make them for you today…

Great idea, here’s mine… I’ve not really bothered with Dark troops, but can create the first little floaty blue thing…

Ah yes, I can do minions and hog riders too

I’d like as many dragons as you can spare then please

Sure, just sent ya one… will have to keep requesting though as obviously I can only respond to the in-game requests…

@noise is this the same noise as top of our clan? If so, what would you like for war? How about you @Michael_Bridges and @sampattuzzi

Should probably create a clan group here for easy @, who is here?

Privacy & Terms