Let's play Clash Of Clans!

/waves… :slight_smile:

incidentally, if enemy number 6 doesn’t have a significantly different war base, he has both clan castle and town centre on the outside… easy star victory…

Yes. That’s me :slight_smile:

I’ve already got a Dragon and Giant in my war castle :smile:

Looks like all war reinforcements have been filled.

–edit
For my attack I already have a dragon and a hog ready to go, in my clan castle.

1 Like

Hey @noise - nice … quick question… are the units under “dark” effectively the equivalent of those under, erm, well light I guess? The rocky looking dude looks like he could be a giant… the dude with the mohawk could be are babarian… the orange haired lass looks like she could be - any number of disgruntled girlfriends from my past… :smiley:

I wonder if we should make a separate lounge sub-group for this clan?

@clashclan good luck with this weekend’s war.

I wonder if we should make a separate lounge sub-group for this clan?

ooh, maybe yeah… :slight_smile:

No. They’re not really direct equivalents. The first one is a minion and is a fast flying unit. The second is a hog rider that targets defences and jumps over walls. Third is Valkyrie who swings around doing area damage. Forth is a golem who has a LOT of hit points and goes after defences.

1 Like

Yes! Good luck all!

I also don’t think I can defeat 1 and 2.

I want me a bit of that!! :slight_smile:

Request and I’ll send hogs

I’m full now… someone topped me up… will after the first battle… what do they take up in terms of space per unit Ben?

Incidentally, if we did have a separate sub-forum, we could have one topic where we all post just a picture (and perhaps just a picture so they don’t get lost etc) of what troops/spells we can create… and then update our own posts with a new screenshot each time we upgrade in game… then we would know who we could grab what from … just a thought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An idea might be to get a list of who’s who on here and their clash name so we can get them to x up if their ready for Clan war?

1 Like

@Rob you’re welcome to crate a lounge sub-category for COC if you wish, it can be your baby as you have such great ideas. Definitely like to coordinate better in the wars, maybe one day become world #1

1 Like

Not entirely sure that I can @ben, I’ve looked through the options but nowt stands out… we’re talking about a sub-category like “Programming” for example yes? If so, can’t see any options to create such wizardry…

Update

I fiddled (carefully) with the Tag Groups and created one there as that looked to be used for the other sub-categories, however nothing appeared on the main forum screen having done so, so I deleted it again to undo what I had done.

Might be limited to Admin functionality.

ok, it’s not a tag group, I’ll create it now

Here it is: https://community.gamedev.tv/c/lounge/coc-clan. Go mad!

1 Like

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hey @Ben, is that group still setup? I spotted someone new in the game the other day and I wasn’t sure how they would get added to it. I’ve checked my own “Groups” and I don’t appear to be in one etc…

Privacy & Terms