Let's play Clash Of Clans!

I used to play and I might come back.

1 Like

I am just in the process of leveling / trophies grinding in order to join :wink:

1 Like

I cannot seem to find the clan when typing in GameDev.tv?

The unique ID is in the screenshot above

I’ve had same ‘issue’ :slight_smile: When you’re searching, click Advanced options and then switch ON clans you cannot join. Minimum for GameDev.tv is 800 Trophies.

1 Like

First clan war won, thanks @Jay and others.

2 Likes

That was a good bit of fun, have got a much better understanding of how the wars work now as I had never done that before - thanks for the opportunity. Still need to work out some tactics for good defence for wars (and generally) and good attacks… I tend to just go stomping in with my P.E.K.K.As… before that it was the dragons… quite expensive though and I don’t tend to generate enough resources fast enough to make more quickly for a war I have found.

On a day to day basis I tend to just collect/build/upgrade… more of a lover than a fighter :wink:

Will happily take part in another war in due course though… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a good war, congrats on the win team! :grinning:

2 Likes

@Rob you’re cranking the trophies at the moment!

1 Like

I wasn’t a fighter @ben until we had that war… it’s costly me dearly in elixor today though…

I didn’t realise you got a bonus if you obtained 5 stars from pvp battles during a day… that’s been handy… downside is obviously as I have gone up, the opponents have all got harder!

I did get a bit of a whopping bonus from a stream of players attacking me and losing too, think that was about 57 trophies…

I will drop back down again then, don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue:

Who fancies another war this weekend? @Jay you in?

1 Like

Can do, but my Barbarian King is having a snooze for the next 3 days… boooo

@ben absolutely!

Just joined,

Username is jordo. damn thread enticing me back to clash! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

It did the same here!

I’ve upped minimum trophies to 1000 to slowly raise the standard.

Wow, it’s the weekend again. Another war, redeem ourselves? If @Jay joins plus one more new member joins we can 15v15, otherwise it’s 10v10

Sorry gang I can’t make it this weekend … Good luck in the war !

Oh noes! They are defeating us.

Privacy & Terms