Introductions

greetings,
I’m Alex, and I’m trying to start a career in programming,
so I’m hoping I can up my game with this course.

Hi I’m Matt. I currently teach Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math in middle school. I’ve always had an interest in game programming and am taking this course to learn how to create some polished and professional looking games.

Hi, I’m Luba from Minsk, Belarus. Always wanted to acquire some skill in game designing so that’s what I’m doing here.

Hi!

Thanks for the knowledge!

Hi All, I’m Saul. I am looking forward to getting my teeth into this unity course and seeing what I can create.

Greetings all. Glad to be getting back to software after 20 years away…

Hey Everyone!

Name is Emanuel and from London UK.

So…funny story I started the RPG combat course, only to realise I am a newb at the C# business, so am now starting Unity 3D, to get my knowledge on C# and hopefully finish both courses soon.

I am sure I will need help in the near future, so trying to add myself to discord and should be live with you all soon.

Speak soon!

Hi All

My name is Nur and I’m from Cape Town, South Africa. I’m an experienced animator but wanting to make the change over into coding. I’m loving the 3D Unity course so far and hoping to get into the industry on the programming side.

Hi everyone

I’m Daniel from London, looking to gain unity skills and learn from the beginning to hopefully proceed onto making games of my own.

Hi,

I’m Daniel (seems to be several of us joining here recently). I have a little experience with coding but not with C#, so that’ll be new. Looking forward to learning it and making the games I have in mind.

Nice to meet you.

Hi,

I’m Koen from Belgium.
Really looking forward to learn a bunch of new things with this course!

hi all, just doing what the course tutor says :))

Hi everyone! I’m from Pacifica, California. I’m a complete newbie, more or less, but I want to learn Unity to make VR.

Hello everyone!,
I’m Martin, I’m from Monterrey, Mexico. I’m new in this topic but I want to learn Unity to be able to combine it with VR and open a business here in mexico.

Hello from Ukraine! :slight_smile:
My name is Vlad and I am looking forward to become a game developer. I always dream about becoming a member of a divine community of game developers. Right now, I work in enteprise development as C# programmer, but all my live I have wanted to start my own job with my fellows. So, My friend and I are going to create a great game and I hope that we will gain our aim. Thank you for giving us a possibility to make our dream come true!)

Hello everyone! My name is Mark, and I come from central Texas. My friends and I are diverse CS students looking to put work into a game company, and are looking to put in the time to learn this trade! No matter if this fizzles out or we stick too it we are looking forward to some great times!

Heya!

Michael here. This is my first time exploring unity, C#, and any kind of image/texture editing. Very excited to have such a straightforward course to get me going. The creative side of the VRChat community pointed me towards unity and I look forward to the day that I’m creating my own VR characters, worlds, and puzzles.

Hello everyone!

I’m new to Unity, excited to make fun things!

Diwant

hi, here I am

Hello!

Learning a real game engine is a major goal right now, and Unity is a great starting choice for me. It’s also perfect that I can start learning C# at the same time. I look forward to the rest of the course.

Privacy & Terms