Introductions

Hi everyone.

I am from Bothell Washington. I have an undergrad in electrical engineering. I have always enjoyed coding. I joined this course to learn C# for my own curiosity.

1 Like

Hi.
My name is Silvio and I’m from Milan, Italy.
I’m a VR/AR enthusiast trying to develop within this new media.
I’ve been building on my CAD knowledge to practice with Blender and Unreal (no coding). And this is ok if you target VR or mobile AR apps. But if you want to build for “business” AR headsets (Epson Moverio, Vuzix, ODG and even the Holones) then you need Unity.
So here I am, ready to start. Wish you all a happy learning! :rocket:
By the way, my coding background is in web development (Javascript, HTML, CSS) :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome! I think you’ll find that this is a good place to start. I do like that fact that Ben pushes to share, I wouldn’t normally do that, so it’s something new for me, and so is Unity! Hope to see you around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone…
My name is Douglas, and I live in California
I have been in the IT world for over 16 years mostly network administration. I have always wanted to make my own game and learn to code.
I have self taught myself some basic coding skills with RaspberryPi and Arduino but now look forward to learning C##

Hello all, I’m Chris from England! I’m currently studying Computer Science but have decided to learn Unity and C# in my free time to help improve my knowledge in programming and game design to pursue a career in game development! I’m also planning on learning C++ with Unreal Engine in the future.

Hey everybody, I’m Zach I’m from North Carolina. I’m a SysAdmin who’s here to broaden my knowledge.

Hello,
I am John and I am living in Florida right now, but i’ve lived all over the USA. I’ve lived in New York, Kentucky, Ohio, Nebraska and live a summer in California and a summer in Maine. It is nice to meet you all and I hope to learn lots.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Matthew. I’m from Augusta, Ga. I’m wanting to learn C# to code within Space Engineers, as well as learn to develop some of my own apps.

Hi,

My name is Victor, from Spain. I want to learn Unity and see if I can port some of my apps from IOS and Android to Unity.

Cheers,

Victor.

HELLO EVERYONE!:grin:
I’m a English/German speaking Designer who is learning to code for Unreal. My dream is to make a crazy sci-fi skateboarding TPS. If that sounds like something you’d like to contribute to or want to join me on online game jams then you can join my team of currently 7 devs :>

Hello!

I’m from England, living in the USA looking to broaden my knowledge on Unity! :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I usually do scripts and server things. I’ve worked in Lua and Python so I’m not totally lost but I can’t wait to start in Unity! I have done things in the past in Unity but they were all over the place, so I just want to start from scratch getting each detail.

Hi Everyone!
I’m from Turkey and I have a background with blender and photoshop. I’m here to learn about game design and coding w/unity :slight_smile:

Hello all. I am David from Texas, U.S. and I just wanted to say hi. I some experience with coding and would like to expand my skills into the exciting world of game development with Unity!

Hey folks–I’m a clean energy entrepreneur and consultant but exploring my new passion for programming and long-running passion for game design. I have some experience in VBA for Excel but otherwise a novice. My goal is to be able to build a prototype of space colonization game called Rubicon, a city-builder in the vein of classic Impressions games like Pharaoh and Caesar but with a strong survival component like Planetfall or Frostpunk. Also looking forward to learning programming for business and start-up applications.

Greetings!
I’m Chipz, of course that’s not my real name but the one I prefer online. I’m a young Australian seeking some coding knowledge to help me build my game. My team have been absolutely incredible, if it weren’t for them the project would have been left in the dust. I do know basics like how unity works, most of the code language, how to set up UI, make maps etc etc but I am lacking. I would love to learn how to make a well rounded and functioning game.

Heya! Here’s my street scene

1 Like

Hi I am Peter from Singapore. I try to learn something new and apply unity3D in non-gaming domains :-). I want to discover the possibilities of fusion CCTV video streaming, video analysis and data analysis etc. with unity3D .

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony and I want to learn Unity to get an early start on learning C# before my C# class starts. I am student looking to be in IT in the future. One of my hobbies is making games. I made and published two games so far using Game Maker Studio 1.4 for Google Play store. I recently had a new idea for an awesome game but I need Unity3D to bring my game to life.

Hi. Picked up coding in the 90s, and put it down until recently. Lets give it a go again.

Privacy & Terms