Hi Rob, Can you help me also? I have the same problem with them that I can’t play my game when I put it in the web server.
Sure, happy to help.
Let’s move your query to a new topic though so that it keeps things tidy, then, can you post additional information for me please.
Some things to consider providing information for;
- does your game run without error within Unity? (view the Console for errors when running it)
- if the game does error within Unity, please provide a screenshot of the error message and copy/paste the full script which the error relates to into your reply
- if there are no errors, does the WebGL build process run successfully, again without error (view the Console for error after the build)
- if everything so far is ok, does the game error when you run it within a web browser?
- if so, please provide a screenshot of the error message
Give me a little more to work with and I’m sure we can resolve this for you.
- Forum User Guides : How to apply code formatting within your post