Final bowling scene

:smiley: Here’s mine! I look forward to revisiting these when I know more about lighting and such; there are so many beautiful scenes uploaded here!!!

1 Like

Hi,

I added a little curve to my bowling alley, just to get used to the “To sphere” transformation :sweat_smile: , and tried to have a nice wooden floor with the basic stuff we learned, so I ended up using 5 different textures, as you can see.

(God bless the snapping tool to get the pins on the curved wooden floor !)

I also used two lamps, just to experiment and I think the result looks good :slight_smile: Even if others have much more nice scenes :sweat_smile:

It is time to throw !

Meh ! :neutral_face: It will not be a strike …
I think the two in the center (n°5 and n°8) will not fall. At least the spare seems easy to get :+1:

7 Likes

Hello!My scene with bowling ball and pins.
Bowling
View from the top.
BowlingTop
Ball’s holes too small, I know :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

This youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wghbZ-Vh4 about making photo realistic blender materials might be helpful. However I would recommend you to go through lections dealing with textures and nodes first.

2 Likes

A bowling alley wouldn’t be complete without bumpers!

3 Likes

That’s smart! Well done!

Here is my addition to this thread! :eyes:

And in action! :cocktail:

3 Likes

My little one!

11 Likes

Different Approach :

10 Likes

Not up to par with some of the posts… but hey… I like it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So many good scenes here!

Here is mine:

1 Like

My ‘final scene’ for the bowling alley - not realistic but alright for a first scene?

1 Like

Love all the creations! here is my take.S3L54 pins and ball

Here’s mine

10 Likes

My bowling alley, tried to be creative on it.
Lightning made a big difference on the final render.

8 Likes

Even though I have quite a long way to go compared to some of my friends I’m still pretty pleased with this. Played around a tiny bit with lighting and it didn’t take long before I felt the need to include two differently colored lights for a slightly disco bowling kind of look ^^

This is a test run for an animation.

6 Likes

Here is mine.

I plan to use blender for games, so I decided to make bowling alley in Unity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

mine

This is the finished animation./uploads/db2322/original/3X/1/7/17750c6db6163937eba5fd8e24d195253877a340.mp4

Privacy & Terms