Final bowling scene

Not the best thing ever made but I’m happy with it :slight_smile:

18 Likes

12 Likes

This was my result

And it was supposed to end up like this

This is the blender file with the bowling ball and the pins

I honestly did not know how to deal with the camara. Of course I am writting when I finished the first challenge. I do not know if there is something in the rest of the video that can help me. btw I would like to know more about materials later (in addition to handling the camara and the lamp).
Notes:

• I only added 5 and not 9 to make it similar to the image
5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

I did almost the same colour as Backseat_Dac

2 Likes
7 Likes

Here’s my final render

5 Likes

Great looking scenes here folks!
I’m nearly done with mine, going a bit overboard with the textures though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s my non-rendered screenshot with viewport materials.

Then here’s my final render.

I’m really pleased with how this turned out!
I used Cycles render. I’ve been learning to do textures using the nodes editor, and I just managed to find out how to mix two textures, using a black and white image to determine the alpha.
I took a screenshot from a bowling tutorial video to determine the pin positions. I’d like to revisit this after I learn a bit about animation and can add motion blur.

45 Likes

@mechdeveloper
Two handy tips for handling the camera:
1: frame the viewport to how you would like the camera view to be, then press CTRL+ALT+0 to set the camera to that view
2: viewing from the camera, press N to bring up the Properties panel, and under the View section find the checkbox for ‘Lock Camera to View’. This way you can tweak the camera view like you do the other viewports.

2 Likes

Mine turned out simplex this time. Still working on Textures in Blender…

1 Like

Final render scene before

and after…

When I see what some of you guys came up with, I think I have a lot of learning to do…

5 Likes

my final scene. want to give it another shot after learning some more about textures and materials

2 Likes

My final scene. I do not know how to render in the moment but I am very excited to learn it in the following lectures.

1 Like

I also don’t know how to render yet, but some of what I’ve seen here is incredible. Good job, everyone.
It’s time for me to make a start on section 4 but here’s my effort from last week.

5 Likes

Hi again… So my final scene looks like this… I wanted to make the whole alley but it turned to measure 60 feet which dwarves the pins…

7 Likes

this is my effort, took quite a while to factor in the correct to scale pin set up.

1 Like

my final scene, i’m glad I’m in good company with the pink ball!

My final scene.
Super basic - just messing with Blender built in textures…

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms