Final bowling scene

That looks so cool.

1 Like

Here is my Bowling Alley :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bowling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine is pretty simple, since I don’t know how to render yet. But I had fun trying to make it dynamic.

1 Like

Here is my final render of the bowling scene for section 3. Added a marble texture to the bowling ball. I used a single spot with a 54 degree cone above and beyond the end of the alley. I added a bounce plane with an emission material as a fill from the camera. I suspect the bounce contributed to the noise. Spend some hours trying different render settings to minimize the noise. Works for me. Onward to Section 4.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Here area a few screenshots of my ball and pins:

To everyone else who completed: Congrats!
My scene isn’t nearly as nice as yours, but I’ll redo it at the end of the course and see how much I’ve improved. :smile:

Do they teach how to do textures later on in the course?

3 Likes

Yes in the next section the will tech how to texture :smile:

Here’s my scene

2 Likes

Here’s mine. Very descriptive of how I perform at bowling. Pretty happy with it.

Here’s my attempt so far, I wanted to add gutters to the alley but ended up with troughs!
Can’t wait to get back to it with textures and better lighting once I’m further in the course. Some amazing renders here!

1 Like

This looks amazing! I love the background and glass pins!! :heart_eyes:

After watching the section 3 I ended up with this scene. Hope you like it :wink:

11 Likes

I combined pyramid, plane and bowling in UE4 (since I’m also taking the course on UE4) and let 2 balls fall from the pyramid. It was fun exercise.

5 Likes

Hi every one, here is my bowling scene

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about light or staging, but I can gladly say I finished the section and learned alot! :grin:

The render:

3 Likes

I’ll now try that in Unity … :smiley:

2 Likes

Bit rough but here is my render

2 Likes

I have a loooot to learn about lighting and materials, physics, motion, scale… kinda everything really. I’m gonna come back to this one later, once I know anything about anything.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms