Final bowling scene

Here’s my final bowling layout - didn’t really do much on the environment, as I wasn’t sure if we needed to…but I did have fun making a translucent ‘ball streak’. Thanks! N

3 Likes

yeah the noise grows with the possible light paths. Rendering glass is just the worst. :persevere:

1 Like

My end result - nothing complicated, pins and ball were ridged bodies however

7 Likes

My end result of the Bowling Alley. A strike in the making? :wink:

9 Likes

It is always worth going the extra length even if its just for your own practise.
The instructors like it too :slight_smile:

This is the end result of my bowling scene. Messed around with cycles render a little to see what you could do with it. Pretty happy with how it turned out. I’m really looking forward to delving deeper into cycles render.

Close-up render

The scene without rendering

10 Likes

Hi folks!
So here’s my first render of my bowling hall.

Your renders look all so amazing! Hopefully i’ll soon be at the same level soon :smiley:

5 Likes

Split!

3 Likes

Getting one step better. I’ll definitely want to come back after I learn some more and make this a better scene!

2 Likes

i love the ubuntu skin presets,… oh and here’s the bowling scene too!

2 Likes

Just finished section 3. :slight_smile: Love to see all these more advanced renders. Can’t wait to continue! :grinning:

3 Likes

Just finished section 3!

2 Likes

Here is mine. Some very impressive work done by others in this thread

3 Likes

Look at that, some bowling pins and a ball :smile:

3 Likes

@BeardedBoarder That ball looks really well textured very impressive.
@Mewse Shiny - as a browncoat would say, I can’t wait to get to that section I hope mine will look as good when rendered.
@Saerreaver that close up render is awesome.

3 Likes

This is what i did. The placement of the pins is from me pausing a slow mo strike and then I positioned them accordingly. I cant wait to get ahead! Some of you coming back from further lessons have made some AMAZING renders!!

Cheers!

1 Like

Final bowling scene:

1 Like

just a basic set up, love some of these renderings like Saerreaver, DustInCompetent, and Mewse! alot of these are great and love how everyone is doing different technics

3 Likes

my final scenes !

2 Likes

Here’s my take on the bowling final scene. I like how the ball turned out with texturing, same with the pins and the lane. Camera and off focus is not quite what I wanted but I suppose I can tweak it later too :slight_smile:

Camera render:

Solid view from blender:

Be creative!

5 Likes

Privacy & Terms