Final bowling scene

Here is my Bowling Alley. I hope Homer Simpson will approve of it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color! Your lane looks great too!

totally how i feel looking at some of these!

Here’s mine

1 Like

oops realised i forgot to use smooth^^

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s my final bowling scene! I found some super slow motion action of the ball crashing into the pins on the web. It was a huge help to figuring out how I wanted to set them up. Bowling%20Alley%20Action%20Shot

1 Like

My final scene! I did use the textures, and cycles render as much as I knew how.
But feeling pretty excited what I can make in the future when expanding my knowledge.

7 Likes

Static Scene and having fun with physics.

Turns out I can’t bowl. Just like real life… Still end up with one pin left :frowning:

Had fun with the project. Enjoyed the last part. Set the bowling ball to 7.25K with a slope of 30 degrees.

1 Like

So heres my simple bowling configuration. Was fun making and i learned alot :slight_smile: the holes in the ball became a bit small because i made the ico sphere with to many subdivisions :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Scary pikachu, I choose you!

8 Likes

Added some bowling alley texture. Also made a sketched version. Been messing around with compositing too.

1 Like

Mi god, this looks awesome and makes me look forward. I am working on my bowling scene and eating myself up, because it is sooo plain and can’t wait to work with textures and reflection…

Hi everyone,
I love how materials and lighting make everything on a whole other level!
Would love to know what do you guys think of my scene!
BowlingAlleyRender1

4 Likes

Here is my scene. Didnt do much with the Pins, but instead modeled 5 lanes of a bowling alley with the pins and balls to match.

1 Like

Pretty simple scene. Looking forward to learning more about materials and special effects and animation to add those little guys some desent look :slight_smile:

Not as shiny as I’ve seen, but it’s a scene. =D

1 Like

My scene :slight_smile:
Sorted

After

Privacy & Terms