Doing two differents things in the same lecture

In several lectures of this course, we are doing things that are completely unrelated, and have no reason to be in the same lecture.
This is one of these.
The video objective is "We will update the lobby interface to display the names of all the players in the lobby. "
But half of the video is instead fixing several scripts for the client reference. Which could have been handled way before. Why doing it now, and not having fixed way ealier ?

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback on the structure of this course, it will be taken into consideration with the next iteration and for future courses.

Just want to let you know that this series sort of turned me off the courses by this instructor, but after seeing his other stuff I can tell you that he definitely applied feedback like this to his later stuff.

So if you’re thinking about his other topics, don’t pull a me and hold off on his other material just because of the impression this one left.

2 Likes

This was this instructor’s first course with GameDev.tv, so it’s no surprise his courses get better and better. Glad you gave his other courses a try, this should be helpful for other students to know as well.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms