Caching a reference class problem

I am having the same problem that is posted about here Bouncing back

However, the solution given either does not work or I do not know how to do it. can this be addressed or can there be a solution talked about? other than this issue I am LOVING the course.

Hi Devin,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Here is an official Unity tutorial showing you how to create a physic material as suggested by me in the linked thread. I hope this helped.

See also:

Hi Nina Thank you for replying. Sadly no the linked tutorial video did not help it may be that the version did not match what I have. he had settings for Friction direction 2 and others that I do not have on mine. any other ideas?

It only happens when the dropper cube and the player touch. I can ram into ANYTHING else on the board with no problems.

Would the friction setting matter if I am using a ball instead of a box? Or maybe my player is not technically touching the ground(plane)?

Nevermind. I was not touching the ground i was 0.6 and not 0.5 which raises a new issue of at 0.5 the game starting counts as a hit aginst the player.

Does that mean you fixed the problem? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms