Blender Collab: Week 36 "Magic Shop"

Congratz @Blest! May I ask, how long did this entry take you to make? I am always amazed at how much you put in your scenes, and all in just one week!

2 Likes

Oh, yes, I am here! Sorry for a late reply, it was night in my place, I fell asleep. First of all - the theme. It’s Autumn in Europe (excuse me Australians and other people from the South). Maybe, you’ll find inspiration in the season or maybe in something else… So the theme is “Yellow”. Blender Collab: Week 37 “Yellow”

1 Like

Also I wanted to add that there is magic in this week entries, I am delighted with shimmering potions and crystal balls. I voted for Leon_V, because I like the idea and composition. And I wanted at first to make a magic hat like yo_johann did, only I would add a rabbit there… And Enodes architecture scene is cool, I could add there few walking people… And may be a few objects to ADITYA_SAHU showcase…
Thank you, Sblendid! I had three free days. During my busy time I drew a little sketch and made a room with camera, light and two appended figures from previous pictures. On the first day off I made the Wizard (out of the Knight) and furniture. On the second one - bottles (from Laboratory) and witches (from previously made girls). On the third - finished with the witches and some other stuff in the shelves.

6 Likes

Thanks @Blest, I voted for you too. I was wondering… are the wizards hands made from primitive shapes like the cubes and spheres or sculpted?

-Primitive shapes. I followed a video on YouTube (for a PPE entry), don’t remember which one, it looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-SNS_98FkM

1 Like

Thanks. You do a great job of lining up the geometry and the joints, proportions etc…

Nice work, you got my vote.

Apologies for getting to the idea first. I am in the middle of the lecture on animal sculpting, I am not sure I could pull off a decent rabbit just yet. It’s a good idea. I wish I had more time to put into these now that I am working again.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms