Be the first to post for 'Welcome to the Course'!

Hello World ! I’m Hendera. I started to learn computer science a few months ago. I hope this course can improve my development and coding skills, beside that I’m looking forward to learn from you guys too.

1 Like

Greetings from Utah, USA! I am not terribly proficient with computers, but I’m here to try and see if computer programming is my thing, thanks to my third career existential crisis. (Domestic Violence Counseling > Funeral Directing > Nursing). We’ll see how this goes! Good luck, everyone. Let’s become Unreal Engine wizards. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes! I like that term a lot!! Let’s become Unreal wizards!!! :smile: Welcome to the course, I hope you find what you are looking for

1 Like

Hello everyone, a new addition to the course here that’s always wanted to get into game development but has been pretty intimidated by it. Hoping this will help me out!

1 Like

Hello everyone,
My name is De La, I am from New York City and am 16 years old. I have been self-teaching myself coding and 3D modeling for the past two years through free YouTube courses, and this is my first paid course. I have many ideas for games that I would like to execute and am hoping that this course will be able to do this for me.
I hope that I too can be of help and am very eager to learn.

1 Like

Hello all! I’m just starting with how to use C++ and I really look forward to learning a new coding language. I’m from a small town in Nebraska and hope to make great progress through the courses.

2 Likes

I am a retired Computer and Electronics Technician With 20 years in the US NAvy and following careers in Customer service, IT and Electronics Manufacturing. I am a long Time gamer and and am using this course as a first step towards making mods for games.

2 Likes

Hello, just starting the course, also long time gamer, I’ve coding experience from high school days, and really wanting to dive into proper game dev.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am William. Another gamer with a dream here, we will see how it goes. I am from Rockland County, NY if anyone is from there, feel free to give me a shout. Excited to go through this with you all.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I recently graduated the bachelor’s degree program at my university (BCIT), which specializes in game development.
I’m here to learn UE4 to help diversify my portfolio and skill set; I hear it’s quite popular in the industry :wink:

I have dabbled a bit with blueprints, but would really like to have a more solid understanding of how to use this engine with C++

2 Likes

Henlo!
I am new here, next year I will start university and there I will learn to use C ++, so I am taking this course to get an advantage while I enjoy learning to create what I love most in the world, videogames.
Good to be here!

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Francesco, I work mostly with Java and Spring, but now I am curious to understand how my favorite games are really made

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m Claire and I’m from Scotland. I’m applying to some game programming courses in university as a follow on from my current course so I want to start learning C++ to keep up with the current students. I have some experience with Java so I’m hoping I enjoy C++ as well.

2 Likes

Hello Juca

I’m from Brazil too, I’m looking for an opportunity to working with game programming.
I have such great ideas to games but developing alone it is quite hard.

2 Likes

Hello, just joined!

1 Like

Hello, I’m a 45 year old student (currently enrolled in university) looking to become a fluent in programmer. Hoping to attain a career in software development and look forward to learning C++ with everyone!

1 Like

Hi Kenny, I’m from (and currently reside) C-Bus as well! I’m a novice at the moment and my previous career was a Graphic Artist (mostly in print media) in SF, Ca.

1 Like

Hi there, my name is Ciro and i’m from Mexico i’m taking this course because love programming and i love work on games industry i want to improve my skills to get better job opportunities and grow up the industry on Mexico of course.

i’m working on some projects right now in Unity and i was a teacher for Unreal also so i’m taking the course to reinforcing the knowledge (because i just teached with blueprints)

2 Likes

Hi everyone
I am Martin and I am from the Czech Republic. I am 3D artist with python scripting experience and I want to expand my skillset to proper programming inside UE.

1 Like

Greetings from Poland.

I’m Matthew, and I’m designing games for a little game developer company. Since the team is rather small, I have to be sort of an all-rounder. That’s why I’m looking forward to expand my skills through this course.
Have a good one.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms