Be the first to post for 'Promo Video'!

Hi there! Computer Engineer and iOS app developer, I have some experience with Unity and C#, but I wanted to dive into Unreal engine and C++, which is a language I studied from an academic point of view, and I really want to see it applied to gaming.

Hello everyone, my name is Jordan. When I was seven years old, I remember my dad would bring home broken computers and I would just spend hours watching him work on them to get them functioning again. Then at age eight I went through some of his abandoned computers, grabbing all the best parts, and built one for myself. It didn’t work. Turned out I had one of the IDE cables in backwards. Since then, I’ve loved to build and work on computers, but I’ve never gone much further than hardware and OS. So, I’m super excited to be learning C++ so that I can go further and do more with these devices. Thank you fellow learners for reading this and for any help or support you may give. And thank you Ben and Sam for all the time and effort you put into this. I’m super excited to get started!

Hi,My Name is Supreme Datta.I purchased this awesome course a few days back…I am having a doubt…I created an acoount in this website…but I want to post questions/say something .e.t.c…Can someone please guide me out… Thanks in advance…

Hello everyone!

My name is Manuel and I’m making the transition from contemporary classical music (performing and composing), to video game design/development/programming due to my passions being plentiful and diverse. Did my undergraduate work in music and hope to now chase my dream of collaborating on a development team to produce something that I can be proud of, while contributing to the community I fell in love with from an early age.

Don’t give up on your dreams, despite how “unrealistic;” if you stop trying, you’ve already failed.

Hello everyone !
My name is Alvin Yang, I’m from Taiwan. I want to learn all about game design or development. Since I was young, I am very love video game. I hope that one day I can make more perfect games by hand. The unreal engine is the baby steps for me.

Hola a todos!

I’m Jose Ruiz, and I’m from Spain. Last year I enrolled in a Game Design postgraduate, in which I had the opportunity to participate in a joint project with students from other three postgraduate courses to develop a game in UE4.

My actual career is Fine Arts, specialized in Graphic Design, and I’ve always been interested in the technical side of my vocation, such as Web Design. I started dabbling in computer design and development through modding, and although I’ve never learned proper scripting, I’ve gotten very used to the “mindset” thanks to script modding and pseudo-programming language (Skyrim mods, anyone? lol). I’m a very curious and handy guy, as eager to dive into the guts of a computer as happily as to work on a digital illustration.

In the postgraduate project I mention, I started as part of the Design team but quickly got hooked to Blueprint Visual Scripting, and interestingly, after the course ended and the group continued as an indie project, I ended as the lead “programmer” (since the actual programmers let us down very badly). Recently I felt like I hit the ceiling with BPs, and one of my project partners referred me to this course.

So here I am! A pleasure to meet you all and let’s enjoy this. :smile:

1 Like

Hi there!
I am Marc, from Montréal.
I already published a couple of games on Android, using the java library libGDX. After 3 years on libGDX, I decided to try more advanced framework. Thus I worked on Unity for ~10 months and now I am trying UE4.

1 Like

hello Marc, i’m Omar, i just started this course and really looking forward to learn all this.

Hello, My name is omar, i’m really looking forward for this course, i have a very basic knowledge of UE4 and almost none in coding, i’m hoping to learn everything from scratch and will probably be asking a lot of questions here
:tired_face:

Good afternoon (from Torrance, California).

My name is Thirapit Siri–you may call me Peter–and I am just beginning to take full advantage of Unreal Engine in the process building my resume and portfolio. I have completed my college course on data structures with C++, so I did have ample experience writing code. I am hoping to reap the full benefit of this course, and I am looking forward to get to know you guys along my path.

Hello, everyone! My name is Donna. I enjoy working with computers, playing games and learning about most things. I know a little programming, but my knowledge is quite hit-or-miss, and I figured it was time to follow a more structured path. I am enjoying this course very much and am happy to be on this journey with you all.

1 Like

Hello!

My name is SharonRose. I am a university student studying Computer Science and I am a future Software Engineer.

I am interested in making games for fun and hopefully one day I will make be able to make money from doing something that I enjoy. I am interested in VR, AI, and games and one day I will work for big tech companies like Google, Microsoft, Sony and Apple and hopefully eventually I will be able to work for myself making millions :wink: . I am a beginner in C++ and I am excited for all the things that I am about to learn. I hope this course is worth it!

1 Like

Hello guys,This is Ashwin from India.
I am a beginner in game developing and i hope to learn more things from this course and this community.
Looking forward. Thank you.

Hi Guys,
Salutations lovely people.
Looking to integrate Unreal in a realtime VFX pipeline. Starting with this course to understand it properly.

Good luck gang and let me know if there is anything I could help you with!

Hello,

Just starting this new Unreal engine course, trying to find out how to post, write in this website :D. Anyway, have a good evening and good luck in learning!

Good morning,

I’m Michele. I admin on a gaming server. Our admin team is learning Unity and Unreal in order to improve our experience as well as update and picking up mods that the modders don’t want to do anything with anymore.

Sup people!!!
My name is Seth and I really like games!!!
So I decided to take the Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games.
So far it’s really GREAT and EASY to understand!!!
Thank you so much for the course!!!

Hey there everyone. I am a beginner. I am excited to learn how to code by making games with C++. Been looking foreward to this day. Can not wait to understand more.

Hi there…
First Comment Test !

Hi

Privacy & Terms