Be the first to post for 'Promo Video'!

introduction

Hello, My name is omar, i’m really looking forward for this course, i have a very basic knowledge of UE4 and almost none in coding, i’m hoping to learn everything from scratch and will probably be asking a lot of questions here
:tired_face:

Good afternoon (from Torrance, California).

My name is Thirapit Siri–you may call me Peter–and I am just beginning to take full advantage of Unreal Engine in the process building my resume and portfolio. I have completed my college course on data structures with C++, so I did have ample experience writing code. I am hoping to reap the full benefit of this course, and I am looking forward to get to know you guys along my path.

Hello, everyone! My name is Donna. I enjoy working with computers, playing games and learning about most things. I know a little programming, but my knowledge is quite hit-or-miss, and I figured it was time to follow a more structured path. I am enjoying this course very much and am happy to be on this journey with you all.

Hello!

My name is SharonRose. I am a university student studying Computer Science and I am a future Software Engineer.

I am interested in making games for fun and hopefully one day I will make be able to make money from doing something that I enjoy. I am interested in VR, AI, and games and one day I will work for big tech companies like Google, Microsoft, Sony and Apple and hopefully eventually I will be able to work for myself making millions :wink: . I am a beginner in C++ and I am excited for all the things that I am about to learn. I hope this course is worth it!

Hello guys,This is Ashwin from India.
I am a beginner in game developing and i hope to learn more things from this course and this community.
Looking forward. Thank you.

Hi Guys,
Salutations lovely people.
Looking to integrate Unreal in a realtime VFX pipeline. Starting with this course to understand it properly.

Good luck gang and let me know if there is anything I could help you with!

Hello,

Just starting this new Unreal engine course, trying to find out how to post, write in this website :D. Anyway, have a good evening and good luck in learning!