Be the first to post for 'Extra Modelling Challenges'!

That’s my first model for the challange :smiley: A tweezer. Haven’t seen one yet in this thread.

7 Likes

Got another Object for the challenge

1 Like

A friend of mine made me this render

1 Like

Three things in my immediate vicinity.

Desk lamp, flat screen tv and an oculus sensor.

1 Like

This is my attempt to do a Converse Shoe!!

6 Likes

My try at a lighter.

1 Like

I had to learn a couple of other things beyond what I’ve seen in the lectures up until now, as I couldn’t figure out how to do the “Twist It!” handle for my Bop-It toy… ended up playing with a couple of other settings in the properties panel, boolean modifiers etc.

Great course, having lots of fun learning!

9 Likes

random things, still lost about making rounded edges, that will open up a lot more of things for me to create once I learn that.

Saw your awesome forest scene, Hope you don’t mind me taking this as idea for my section 2 challenge :slight_smile:
Thought yours still look nicer :evergreen_tree::tent:

Link to the 3D model on Sketchfab

5 Likes

Hi there, its my extra challenge^

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here are my three objects around the apartment.

A screen shot of a Sushi Knife, with some basic materials.
This is a Papermate Sharpwriter mechanical pencil, with materials mainly diffuse materials with color.
Magnifying Glass with materials and PBR materials. The Handle was suppose to be green marble, but it came out grey. I have to come back to that. I added a emitting surface out of the frame to reflect into the lens of the glass. The primitives were UV spheres except the ring of the magnifier was a cylinder and the background was just a plane for a PBR material.

4 Likes

I made this

A nimcha, moroccan sword
Don’t actually have it at home but thought it would be an interesting challenge…

12 Likes

I was suposed to make 3 simple objects, but as always I just couldn’t be doing those little details. So it took long time to just finish the first one. Now I think that one is gonna have to do…

Here I present you… MY JEWELRY BOX!!!

10 Likes

made 1 semi-detailed thing instead of 3 simple things. a bit of artifacting on around the face of the watch…

5 Likes

20 min challenge headphons, cup and car trinket

1 Like

My extra challenge for S02:
Simple and low geometry objects, the holy trinity!!!

5 Likes

Rice-paper door, was going to do more but I’m just going to head in to the next section, rebel as I am…

1 Like

Just wanna say hi to all of you. Great course this far. I downloaded Blender four weeks ago and was kinda doodling around since then. Now I am really learning and making progress. Thank you very much.

So here’s my objects I came up with. A set of forks, knives and spoons in a drawer.

3 Likes

1 Like

Privacy & Terms