Be the first to post for 'Extra Modelling Challenges'!

Yaay Just finished!!! This is gold leader!

13 Likes

3 different objects or things, very simple modelling and trying to use materials and playing with camera settings.

Snare with a light inside

Random objects I was fooling around and just kind of placed them all together, ( a big cheese on top of a planet?)

found an interesting tutorial and gave it a little twist.

8 Likes

Oh, I’m really liking that last one Leopoldo. Care to share where the tutorial is? :wink:

not a problem here you have it

really good tutorials for abstract things.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m definitely going to be checking that out. :smile:

Everything everyone has done is so beautiful :’)

I am a bit embarrassed, but here is my belated small bit of practice:

11 Likes

i like darts

3 Likes

I went with a bit of an artistic theme: A paintbrush, palette knife, and french easel.

9 Likes

Great Job! I made one as well, just took me nearly a day… :v::sweat_smile:
How long did yours take?

Did a basic table setting for this challenge, took me about an hour or two.

7 Likes

Hi!

I decide to do some animals.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Here are my 3 submissions to the challenge. Note bigger screenshots, thanks to the 4k screen that arrived today :smiley:

First, a cap tube - geocachers among you will know these little blighters are commonly found behind magentic things.

Next, a Tamper - Coffee is essential - get to know what this is used for if you dont know already.

And finally, every nerds desk should have something like this on it, a Sonic Screwdriver (with working screwdriver bits inside)

5 Likes

Now, I did a chicken.

13 Likes

Planet express

12 Likes

Classic SM58 Microphone, Book, Pallete Knife. Made as separate objects Appended as a collection.

2 Likes

For some reason when I render this, it shows as only a standard cylinder. Not sure how that happened. :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

Interesting. I’m glad I did this model prior to the Bowling Pin model. I did it in completely different ways. For this one, I started with a cylinder and then added in horizontal loops and scaled them down from there. Nice to have multiple options.

3 Likes

Made a monkey flag out of the monkey model. Couldnt figure out how to flatten the monkey properly, but hey he was already preloaded so… Figured it could be a futuristic

flag of some sort lol

1 Like

Privacy & Terms