Be the first to post for 'Extra Modelling Challenges'!

Hello folks!
So i’ve done the 3 models as asked in the s2 lesson 38
Far from good but i hope that you’ll like the look of them as much as i enjoyed making them! :slight_smile:

See you in the next lecture :smile:

5 Likes

There are a couple things I could do differently to bring up my level of realism…As of right now, this is what I got. lol

7 Likes

My crack at a tree with leaves…

2 Likes

Here are my 3 extra challenges: Flashlight, hand, and monitor.

7 Likes

This is the first of my 3 objects. I was surprised that it took me 3 or 4 hours to make and the majority of that was spent trying to get the top right. Eventually I figured out I had been doing it wrong, deleted the top faces, made new vertexes, and simply connected the dots. This knowledge from today is going to be so good moving forward.

Spatula was much easier although i was unsure on the proportions and angles.

5 Likes

I took up the Extra Modeling Challenge. Here’s my lunch accouterments: 1. A Rubbermaid container, 2. a fork, and 3. the Rubbermaid lid.

Here’s the nicer render:

20 Likes

My 3 objects. A fork, a mallet, and a tree

4 Likes

A DIP IC, a SMS Cart and a AA battery.

5 Likes

My 3D objects are a cube, a cub and a knife

2 Likes

Just some objects I usually have laying around my desk.

1 Like

Tried to model some objects I had hanging around here. A fork, a perfume, a token device and a comb.

10 Likes

I can do some real world objects but I kinda like making abstract things for now. Real world objects do require more problem solving and discipline, I will admit. So I’ll blend up some simple real world things next :slight_smile: .

11 Likes

I created my tablet. I will admit I had some help with the mirror modifier to get the shape of the edges. But the rest was all me. :grin:

4 Likes

A butterknife…

a tootbrush…

and a wrench…

7 Likes

Let’s see what junk I’ve kept in my house…
There’s this potted plant which is dead…

A mug…

And a knife

7 Likes

A fountain pen, lid and pad of paper. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Tablet, water bottle, sitting cat:

8 Likes

I made a pipe, a light bulb and this here BB8.

10 Likes

Here are my three objects. A fork, a cup, and a peppermill. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A cart i created using basic objects.

5 Likes

Privacy & Terms