Be the first to post for 'Extra Modelling Challenges'!

Created a toolbox

3 Likes

Hi, Here are my three models for the extra challenge. As I am very close to the kitchen I made a mug, a fork and a frying pan.

8 Likes

I like this model a lot. Very nice work on the dragon head

Thank you very much. It’s probably my favorite of those three models also and certainly took the longest.

Well I’d def say the time you took was well worth it. Keep up the good work yo!

Working hard on the chess set. SO much fun!

8 Likes

For the extra modelling challenge at the end of section 2, I took a crack at modelling my Sony A6000. I got myself into some trouble in a couple areas, but overall I think it turned out ok!

11 Likes

Proud of this. Love this course.

2 Likes

I like this, although I first thought it was a cutlery draw with some expensive long handled silver spoons.

Liking you models by Renehasp, followed on sketchfab too.

1 Like

I did an “ice cream” cup, and a soda can. Couldn’t figure out how to create the small details and the “pull tab” of the can.

3 Likes

I did a screwdriver, peg and then a plastic cupcake!! Looking forward to learning more about texturing! :slight_smile:

25 Likes

A little frustrated as I’ve come to the end of the animated lamp section. I unfortunately cannot seem to rerig my model so that its armature worked as well as before. It seems that along the upper arm is the only place my armature is attached and the lamp mesh itself is rigid and moves with the upper arm bone and thats it. I am going to go back over several lectures and see if I can trouble shoot what I have done wrong. lol. I’ll figure it out eventually.

WHAT A MESS!!! lol

Sauropod using the techniques in Section 2 shooting for minimal geometry. Built up from a cube.

A rendered family of low poly sauropods
Anyone know what might be causing that line on their shoulder area?

33 Likes

@jasonprini Whenever I see that it’s usually because there is something there that shouldn’t be. Double face or a vertex isn’t joined properly. Move some vertices around in the area and the problem usually presents itself.

2 Likes

USB Charger

2 Likes

Working on the Rabbit…

2 Likes

My Lamp. Got some interference in the final render but I believe it has to do with the intensity of my bulb inside the lampshade. I don’t think the directional spot light that I used to simulate the lamp light projected outwards is the culprit. Not 100% sure at this point though.

3 Likes

I’m not that good but here are three of mine.
I didn’t wanna put too much time into them and all of them took me about 10-15 min max.

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms