Be the first to post for 'Basic Level Design'!

Just a simple level.

1 Like

Happy with it !

4 Likes

Decided to go a slightly different direction with my version. It may not be a rocket ship per-say but it still uses all of the same mechanics, just a different model and sound effects.

12 Likes

I love the art design in this. Very cool!

1 Like

Thank you, I really love yours too, never thought it could be this different from a rocket theme and still have the same feeling!

2 Likes

Nice Idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small Trailer -

Quick Poll Would you try my game after seeing this?

8 Likes

Your trailer is epic, would give it three thumbs up but I seem short the required anatomy.

1 Like

Especially liked the flips in the end. LoL… fantastic. I wonder when I will get hands on to the particle system.

Why not Christos… Especially the music part… made me laugh a lot LOL… Really nice of your work… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you!

2 Likes

:smiley:

Awesome ! It’s a great idea to create atmosphere with a background image ! love it.

Hey ! That’s pretty good !
I think you saw the opportunity with how the rotation reminds drifting, great :smiley:

First level design. I wanted it to feel like you were flying through a cave, and initially thought about putting a background cube to make it look like a cross-section view of inside the cave, but the lighting and camera made it difficult to make the objects stand out right, so for now there is no background to emulate the cave experience.

All the level designs here look amazing. I just went with the instructor’s level design for now:

1 Like

hey i like its simple and give me hope that i can design just simple and can look good

wooooow amazing

Privacy & Terms