All GameDev.tv Unity Courses

Hello Everyone!
I’m currently making my through the 2-D unity course in between semesters from my software engineering masters program. Here’s the screenshot of the first screen of my text adventure.

2 Likes

Hi Folks,
I am working my way through the Unity 3D game development and following Ben Tristem’s advice I am sharing my work so far , please feel free to give any critique .
3 Likes

Woww! that’s some pretty detailed vroom vroom there…! GREAT job!

You have created cars in unity.

Hi guys,

Street scene made by yours truly, me! pretty chuffed with it for my first ever creation.

Awesome Job!
You should feel rightly chuffed :slight_smile:

I don’t know what is wrong with my code can someone help me?

Here is my game Terminal Hacker:
Terminal Hacker

Hi @ReverseJelly!
It looks like you may have accidentally deleted the scripts that Ben & Rick made. That is why none of the words are showing up on the Terminal.
@ben I’ll try to get Bens attention by putting him in this post.

Thanks!

Here is my first official commit on source tree.
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 5.40.32 PM

Hello @ben ))) THx for all u make for us ))) i need an advice . Which of your courses is the best for C# beginners. I ve already bought 2d course and i not everytime but the most understand the logic ))) but very often i dont know how to write code ))) thank you

hey , i have mojave 10.14, so it shouldn’t do this… what can i do?

Here is my rocket from the rocket boost section :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! So I just started the Unity Course not too long ago and this is my progress so far from lecture 5 section 1(Introducing prefabs).
Here is my scene and so far I’ve learnt some of the basics of Unity.

1 Like

Im doing the unity game devolper 2d. im talking about block breaker episode 78 prevent boring ball loops. When i change my random factor to something like 50 just for testing the ball just disapears but the cooardinates still move. Anyone know whats happening?

Hey @ben, with Virtual Tabletops becoming a big thing now, is there a way to do them using Unity for a stand-alone Server <-> Client type of software instead of the web? If so, would you guys consider a course on this?

Hello Everybody, I am new to game developing and am currently doing your 2D game dev by Ben Tristem, GameDev.tv Team and Rick Davidson. I have 1 problem, when I am creating a “quad” in 2D (Glicth Garden) then my quad’s colour is grey and when I am adding material to it and then I change the colour then its just of a darker shade of the selected colour not the shade which i choose. So, pls help me out !

1 Like

Heres is the picture of my Prefabs!

2 Likes

the screenshot shows OSX 10.15.4 and you said you are on OSX 10.14 you will have to upgrade to OSX 10.15 to install xcode

Lloyd Risper

Privacy & Terms