All GameDev.tv Unity Courses

Hi,

Will there be a ‘Advanced’ Unity course? I don’t know what that would entail but it could entail you having do more complex coding and more ambiguous challenges.

Thanks,

Joseph

Now that you guys have created awesome beginners and RPG courses, could you make an FPS one? I would love to learn how to create an FPS and since there will be advanced topics in it, you guys could have an advanced Unity course to go along with the beginner and intermediate one.
Waiting for your reply!

2 Likes

I just posted asking the team to create and FPS course which can be advanced! Hopefully they’ll reply!

2 Likes

Oh, come on! Overall I think the Pass the Unity Certified Developer Exam is really fantastic and has helped me find weaknesses in my Unity skills and teach me many interesting things, but this question is just stupid. What is the expected return type?

1. public void AverageGPA(int total, float gpa)

None or Void?

The function does not return any value but the return type is still void.

Also, another question I found puzzling was about the side effect of converting audio to mono, the correct answer is supposed to be that the volume gets quite but I have always found that converting stereo to mono makes the volume louder.

Just started the unity 2d course this week and having a really great time learning it ! This is one of my levels in the breakout game, also implemented a few coins and stuff for a better experience. Also a big thank you to Rick for making these courses easy to learn and enjoyable !

3 Likes

Here is my car with streetlight prefabs.

Hey everyone ! I just started the glitch garden section of the 2d unity course, and I have a small non technical doubt. In my Play area (see attachment) , there aren’t any visible unit tiles, unlike the ones Rick used in the course. Will this affect the development or the gameplay in anyway ? If yes, could you suggest any workarounds ? Thank you !

1 Like

I have come across your courses " Complete c# developer unity 2d" and " Complete c# Developer unity 3d" I am higly interested in game development. Learning concepts of game development is a fun. Money is a bit tight for me right now. It would be very grateful if you provide me course for free i.e., provide free coupon

Unity 2d Course Section 3 Course 19 adding sprites

Hello, when this course will be updated to Unity 2020?

Here is my terminal from the 3D unity coarse

2 Likes

when there is a void nothing returns soo none

here is my first scene!

5 Likes

Hi all! I’m kinda new here. I’ve been more active in the Facebook forums, but I’m trying to stay away from FB so I’m looking more into what this forum has to offer.

I’m currently enrolled in the 2D, 3D, and GIMP classes through Udemy. I’ve played around in each course a little bit, but I think I’m really going to dig into Text 101 from the 2D course to work on some fundamentals.

My first question is: How do I get the posts to display most recent first?

…and my next question is: Are all of the Unity courses in this one thread? It’s cool if they are, I just want to make sure I’m asking questions in the right place.

Someone please point me in the right direction.

Peace,

~Jago

Here is my screenshot from 2D course - Text 101 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here is my first scene of Block Breaker :slight_smile:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif

3 Likes

Here’s my little rocket game. Part of it isn’t done yet, like particle effects etc, but I have audio going, and made some models in Blender for it. Can’t wait for the shooting game. world 2 world 3 world 4

2 Likes

I skipped right to the rocket game XD

FIUM FIUM the fastest 3d car of tote la italia

3 Likes

That’s good work there…

1 Like

Privacy & Terms